Reviews for NGE: Mitigation
ChaddyManPrime chapter 11 . 3/7
Please come back and write more.
Starfire99 chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
You ever plan on continuing this story? We're closing in on an entire YEAR without an update. That's a long time to make your readers wait.
guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
What happened to that update? It's been WAY over 2 weeks and why is not there now
BML2400 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
What happened to that update? It's been WAY over 2 weeks!
Gemini011 chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
So much for the Brick on the accelerator huh? I really hope that you will come back and finish this, but more than that I hope that whatever took you away from it is nothing bad, and just other priorities taking precedence.

Excellent story, your scenario and execution are top notch. I don't think I've ever seen this particular variation on the Peggy Sue mechanic before, so that's also a point in your favor. I'd say more, but I'm writing this on my phone and the mobile review UI doesn't like me.
BML2400 chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
My only real critique is that Gendo seems almost too Puppet Master-y to the point of seeming omniscient, though I guess that's the point when the end is, I'm assuming, going to eventually subvert all of that when he loses.
BML2400 chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Finally Asuka lets Misato in on her situation, or at least I'm assuming that's where that scene was leading towards before the cut. Man, this story is so suspenseful, it's great and yeah, that romance tag is so misleading. Given the summary that I read off of TVtropes, I was initially expecting Asuka to be much more central to this story and I was surprised how much of the plot is following Shinji and Kaji but given the nature of where the story is headed/heading it makes more sense. Good stuff.
1337 chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
great hope you do well
Guest chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
Come on updare please its starting to get interesting
Daeleniel Shadowphyre chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
The click of a gun's hammer being cocked resounded in the air as the cool metal of the barrel pressed against the back of Commander Ikari's head. He smiled faintly. "You cannot possibly think this will gain you anything," he said mildly. His smile fell away as the person behind him spoke in a voice much higher than he anticipated.

"Perhaps you should have considered in your calculations," Asuka Langley Soryou said darkly, "that in targeting the Third Child, you robbed me of my first date. The only reason you are still alive is that you were more useful that way."

"Then-" Commander Ikari got no further as the gun fired. Asuka stared flatly down at the near-headless body, gun still raised, heedless of the blood splashing her hand.

"Usefulness outlived," she whispered. Glancing to the side, she added. "Get our global communications back on line and that press release going. Let's bring Shinji home."
klikkat chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
Well, this is a charming little tale! I am especially enamored by how you've taken the Peggy Sue formula and toyed with it, turning into a story about intrigue and the plots behind instrumentality instead of "Shinji dominates the angels by knowing what to do". The slow but reasonable introduction of original characters is well done too, and every character met thus far really fits into the plot, instead of feeling shoehorned in. Your Gendo is especially impressive, being both reprehensible and cunning even while he suffers from realistic incompetence and error. All in all, an excellent read - and right after I submit this review, I'm tagging this story a favorite!
Chtulhu chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
Enjoying this quite a bit!
Elmion chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I really like where you are going with this. I love this Asuka.
RagnartheSemiGreen chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
This story is completely awesome! Keep up the great work!
edao chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Hm... It's Asuka as suspected, and she has had flashbacks and deja vu's instead of a whole memory transplant, at least until recently. Let's see how it'll go further...
But honestly, the incomplete future memory is actually an interesting subversion of the time travel fix usually employed. More often than not the character send back in time is way overpowered mentally and/or physically, but with a broken memory transfer it becomes interesting again.
I only fear the story will go dormant or die when I look at the update-published ratio. Eleven chapters in five months, but it's nearly four months since the last update... I fear.