Reviews for Infinite Supergirl: Year One
AWESOME! I'm really looking forward to your next issues and Supergirl's role in the upcoming end-of-the-world fiasco. Plus seeing what she and her friends do now that "Kara Lang" is dead. Thanks for the great writing!
SG FAN chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
Great issue!

Liked more of Kara and Karen interacting with Lana acting as the protective one. Bats being nice and clever is always good to see. That was also a nice scene between Superman and Supergirl with her official intro occurring. Like I said before you've done a great job making each of these chapters feel like a comic issue.

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
Cool, Batman joins the story! I really like how you're developing Kara's character. It's nice to see her making friends and adapting to life on Earth. Supergirl might just be the positive influence some of our characters needed to live up to the title of hero. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Spinjitzugirl6310 chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
I love this.
THis is awesome and brilliant.
SG FAN chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Hey,

Just got caught up with this series. Awesome story! I like how each chapter is like an issue of the comic if it existed. You really get the comic issue feel in each chapter. Yet the whole thing works as an ongoing story too. Love the comic cover descriptions would be awesome if they existed!

Keep up the great work looking forward to Supergirl's continuing adventures!
ugly mermaid chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I love this! Can't wait till next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Great update! It's cool that Derrick is in on Kara's secret. That should make the relationship more interesting. I like how you interspersed the flashbacks to Volcana's background. Good character development. Looking forward to more frequent updates!
ealperin chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Very nice!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Heck yeah! Cool chapter and a cliffhanger ending with Volcana. Looking forward to the impending battle. I like how you're handling Kara's relationships with Lana and her friends. It's not always clear who knows her secret and who doesn't, though. Clarifications would be nice regarding Derrick, Mary-Lou, and Kate. And who is Adam? Intriguing ;) I hope you get a chance to update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Very cool story, a great take on Supergirl. Hopefully she'll have her own adventures juggling high school and her super activities. Having a friend "in the know" would be good for her. I like that she's living with Lana and that Karen Starr is helping her out. Very nice. I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
mmm, nice, wainting for more in feb
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Drama! Suspense! Who or what is the Authority... dun dun dun. Haha, nice chapter. Can't wait for more. Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Nice update, I like the fact that Karen is helping out our Kara adjust to this newfangled world called Earth. By the way, there's no chapter on Infinite Superman on "The Last Daughter of Krypton" :( Perhaps the author hasn't posted it or is rethinking the crossover? Keeping the Supergirl and Superman issues independent from one another might be best. There's now a bit of a hole in your story because the chapters on Infinite Superman were not there. Thanks for writing and good luck!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Cool! And now Karen Starr is in the mix. Interesting. Looking forward to your next update :)