Reviews for クリスマス鐘の通行
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Well this was deep and an interesting view of her thoughts!
Lord Kouja chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh, my, if only I had come across your story before reading and reviewing five other chapters elsewhere. Now, my capacity for creativity is running dangerously low, and so my review would be rather unimaginative and mundane.

The insight on Lizzy is brilliantly portrayed here. Her persists for Ciel's smile and happiness is indefatigable, even though on the inside, she yearns that he would divulge his feelings to her. She realizes that he has transitioned past the stages of a child, and yet, she still opts to be bubbly and childish with hopes that it will be able to mollify his tension as the Queen's Watchdog. I like how Paula is mentioned toward the end, and how she also persists for Lizzy's happiness while Lizzy is trying to do the same for Ciel.

I'll be sure to look back on this story on Christmas Day. This is absolutely wonderful, and you have captured her emotions magnificently. I appreciate the in-depth portrayal of her character. I would definitely support you if you make more stories! And, the title of this is unique, but it makes me curious. Can you tell me what it means, if it's no bother. Wonderful job!
Zancrow chapter 1 . 8/18/2012

Lizzy-centric fics are good. This one in particular just shows what she goes through, what goes through her, when she thinks about him. And it's just me but, I can't help but imagine the jingle of the bells in a creepy, hollow kind of way...