Reviews for Encounters: Don and the Cabbie
Agent B Tiger chapter 1 . 5/18
:D
CartoongirlandBookWorm4Life chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Such a sweet little story! Love the cabbie! It makes me wonder about the next time Donnie and his brothers need a lift, if Don would call him for a ride, and if he did, what would his brothers say? I also wonder what his brothers would say when they see him come home wearing a beaver-fur fedora too! Great job, and I love these little shorts, this one is by far my favorite though!
Sincerely, your Fangirl...Me!
AMMO121 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Gosh you just love to make me smile with these amazing story's of your don't you? Thanks for the great story!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Wow. A very interesting story and a very interesting OC. I really like Russell and how he takes to Don because Don helped him. I'm glad Russell helped Don out in return and was willing to call him a friend. That's very rare to see anymore. Nicely done on this. I really liked this story.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
jaxink chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I can't possibly tell you how much I loved this little gem. It has nicely laid out action, perspective, and charm. Cochrane is believable as he tries to explain himself to Donatello. It's easy to relate to him. We all want to help others in need while maintaining a sense of self-preservation. No one's perfect.

Donatello's characterization is perfect as well. He's out to enjoy a late night scavenge through the junk and handles himself with ease as we know he can in a tough situation. Daring, debonair, distinguished, and dashing indeed! I must see a drawing with Don in that fedora now.

I have another word for this story that starts with D — delightful! Thank you for sharing.
KroovyRed chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Excellent. Nuff said.
dondena chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Great story!
JH24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I really enjoyed reading this short story. And one with quite an unique perspective as well. You don't see the turtles interact with other people often, and I really liked how you let Donny meet and interact with Cochrane. Very well written and a story that kept me glued to my screen.

I loved the ending with the fedora and how Cochrane described Donatello. A perfect conclusion to a great and original story. Awesome work and thank you for sharing. :)
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Haha, dashing, daring, and debonair! Love it! That was very creative od Donnie in the junkyard, pelting piles and stuff! And, hurray for the cabbie! At first, I totally thought it was one of Don's brothers. I was pleasantly surprised it wasn't! Loved the end with the cabbie, that was great and so sweet. Friend! Yeah, with so many people in NYC, ya know somethings gotta give. Very realistic encounter!
Adriene Alexandra Wayne chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Go Donatello! He made it out of the lair, stopped the bad guys, and made a new friend all in one night! ]
Mikell chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wow. Just... wow. There are some decent people left in this ol' world, aren't there? And Don just seems to have a knack for finding them. :) Reminds me a bit of the 2k3 episode "The King". I love this. Really well done. :)

-Mary