Reviews for Encounters: Mikey and the Housewife
White Fairy Writer chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Love the ending, sounds so Mikey!
ToscaThorCat chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
AWW! so sweet! I smiled! I like this story, nice and fluffy, with some suspense!
Onlymehere chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Awh! So cute and endearing :) I could so see Mikey doing this. I really love your writing; the style flows really well and everyone is so well in character. Keep up the great work! :)
Eternal Headache chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Again, a fic that deserves way more comments than it's gotten. Again, very well written and engaging! Wonderful job!
SSJ2Luke chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Nice job. Question: Is there any way to favorite stories without first writing a review? Not that i don't mind doing so, I'm just wondering.
dondena chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Mikey did a good job with controlling the blood and keeping her calm.
JH24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That was amazing. I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this. Wonderfully written and I really loved how you portrayed Mikey. Kind and caring, using his clothes to help the poor woman, not caring for one moment he could expose himself. I really enjoyed the interactions between Mikey and Ruth and I liked how she wasn't scared of him.

The ending was really the cherry on the top. It brought a smile to my face, glad to see the mugger was caught and that Ruth got her purse back. Mikey's note made me laugh as well. You're an amazing writer, my friend. You have a great writingstyle. Thank you for sharing your work with us all.
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
LOL! I LOVE it! I loved the note at the end, too funny! I started laughing right along with her! Totally believable, too. Could see this happening for sure. Ruth was so likable and belieavable, just like a real person LOL! Absolutely loved it. Mikey was uh-mazing but when isn't he?! LOL! thanks for posting!
Adriene Alexandra Wayne chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Haha! Great ending to a great story. Michelangelo is so sweet! :D
Mikell chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Awww Mikey... He rocks too hard for words. :) Love this, and love the note most of all. Too funny.

Ruth is a lucky lady, in more ways than even she knows.

-Mary