Reviews for Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: The Art of Warfare
jaiveer0 chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
is this dead?
Revinator chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
While this is a good story there just two major cons to this story, the first one Setsura annoying, uninteresting character and very poorly done Mary Sue. The second has two things to do with Ichika and them being A: The romance with Setsura and him constantly saying he would do anything for her feel like a very stupid event in a comic book (ex: One Day More Or Marvel Civil War.) and a character counts them constantly spewing online that's very annoying. B: You basically made Ichika an asshole with an Everest sized pole up his ass. Otherwise this is a ver interesting story.
TheDevilOn chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
please continue the story...it's exciting...
Eurigos chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
awesome
Kinunatzs The Eternal chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
i was expecting that the Empress will make Ichika the next Emperor
worldwanderer2.0 chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Sorry I don't get around to review this story much, but I really do like your rewrite for this chapter. Hopefully you keep in touch with this story's original theme before you revamp this story in light of your other ISxMahouka Koukou no Rettousei story. I hope you'll update your IS stories soon; Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: IS Style, White Knight, Secrets: Ichika's Princess, and Family. To show you my appreciation for all the great IS fanfics you have graced us fanfic readers with, may I present you a gift I came across on Fakku and would like to share with you. I know you'll love it since you're obvious a huge fan of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.

fakku doujinshi / deep - snow - 1 - english
gravebomber chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
you should gathering the shogun and then reveal the mask that ichika wear front of emperor,orimura family and the ten shogunwith the ahair down first ( setsura will not approve it).
lajoie21 chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
when the next chapter of white knight please?
Oslight chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Great chapter.
Alex2909 chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
glad things have been settled, like that the group have been informed. wonder when there will be a confrontation with either the orimuras or the royal family
Silver chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Great chapter, as always. Quite the oddball group you've assembled, it'll be interesting to see how matters develop.
Zerohero27 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Interesting start
Alex2909 chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
things are really coming along. hope for ichika to meet his family soon, would like to see that confrontation. like his partners, they are entertaining
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
informative, look forward to what the next chapter brings
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
really love where things are going, would like for ichika to meet some of his family soon