Reviews for Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: The Art of Warfare
awesome
Kinunatzs chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
i was expecting that the Empress will make Ichika the next Emperor
worldwanderer2.0 chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Sorry I don't get around to review this story much, but I really do like your rewrite for this chapter. Hopefully you keep in touch with this story's original theme before you revamp this story in light of your other ISxMahouka Koukou no Rettousei story. I hope you'll update your IS stories soon; Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: IS Style, White Knight, Secrets: Ichika's Princess, and Family. To show you my appreciation for all the great IS fanfics you have graced us fanfic readers with, may I present you a gift I came across on Fakku and would like to share with you. I know you'll love it since you're obvious a huge fan of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.

fakku doujinshi / deep - snow - 1 - english
gravebomber chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
you should gathering the shogun and then reveal the mask that ichika wear front of emperor,orimura family and the ten shogunwith the ahair down first ( setsura will not approve it).
lajoie21 chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
when the next chapter of white knight please?
Oslight chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Great chapter.
Alex2909 chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
glad things have been settled, like that the group have been informed. wonder when there will be a confrontation with either the orimuras or the royal family
Silver chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Great chapter, as always. Quite the oddball group you've assembled, it'll be interesting to see how matters develop.
Zerohero27 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Interesting start
Alex2909 chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
things are really coming along. hope for ichika to meet his family soon, would like to see that confrontation. like his partners, they are entertaining
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
informative, look forward to what the next chapter brings
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
really love where things are going, would like for ichika to meet some of his family soon
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
interesting story, wonder what happens next
yins chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Nice chap, but in my opinnion, setsura and ichika are too imbalance, ichika has only regeneration and blodd magic but setsura has 7 type magic(and one of them is decomposition, in my opinnion that magic is too op like ea from gilgamesh in fate stay night) and still can cast anyother magic,it is like ichika a chara with high ,medium start lv with low max level and setsura like a chara with low start level but with very high max level..so,in my opinnion it is better if ichika will get a skill that has a devasting effect like material burst...
Kosuke-Dono chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
I hope you'll continue this...