Reviews for Burned
Lioness Deity chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
I can't help but read this over an dover again and say, "Riku now scares the sh*t out of me."
Lioness Deity chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Seems pretty legit, this chapter. It makes me think of that one song Drmons by Imagine Dragons.
Highflyer123 chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Whoh.
Blackbird1313 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
I love it! A seven deadly sins test eh? Mind sharing with me where that's located? :) I'd appreciate it! Your story is amazing!
Peppermint-n-Spice chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
It got less scary as it went, yay! Lol, the first two scared me shitless, but then again, I'm easily scared x( You did an amazing job pickin the people for each sin. I thought that whatever sin Marluxia was, was gonna be Larxene. What a terrible guesser I am... -o- Welpers, I should. Be headin to bed. In bed by 10, wake by 4... good gosh no -_-

Well lates! ;) oh! And my test said my sin was Sloth but Envy (what I thought I would get) and Wrath were tied for second with 31% and Sloth won with 56%... Yay for laziness?

.*Spice*.
Walker of Nothing chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Yay I really really really really loved it yay yay :-D
Walker of Nothing chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
That was awesome yay yay :-D
Walker of Nothing chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
You nailed it, Xenmas, his downfall was greed yay yay :-D
Walker of Nothing chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Good choice, Demyx is a sloth yay yay :-D
Walker of Nothing chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Proving Envy is just as deadly as the others yay yay :-D
Walker of Nothing chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Oooh both creepy and disturbing I like it yay yay :-D
Walker of Nothing chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awesome I like it yay yay :-D
OmegaStarShooter14 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Tee-hee. A great ending for a great challenge!
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
If you want Gluttony, Xion could work. She consumes memory after memory, and keeps on eating, even after she overflows. I know that once she's aware of it she tries not to (and fails because she does it simply by existing), but you could twist it, make it into a drug or addiction that she just can't get over. No matter how much she tries the memories are just too sweet.
OmegaStarShooter14 chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Oooh! So true! Marluxia is very full of himself.

Yeah, I got sloth. Pride was second. And the lowest one was lust.

Wrath, huh? Sometimes, it's just in our nature. But we can change it. ;)