Reviews for Clandestine Nights
Queen Umbugartus chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Saxony is like, totally awesome. Almost as awesome as this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Wow, this is one of the best one-shots I've read. I love how you've laid it out, and your general writing style is just beautiful.
mimi 007 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
So, finally got to the point where I actually got to read this after starting in school and everything, and you know what? I wasn't disappointed. Not at all. Not that I thought I would be. You write so damn well and you know how I feel about the way you interpret the different characters - you are just spot on in my mind and I like the fact that you got Spain to act as he did. In case we should find something on a character that we disagree on I promise to let you know but... until now I am satisfied.

I also like the way you brought in some of the smaller, 'unknown' in hetalia-relation states (dunno if that's the word, English might be different in that area) that also were a part of the struggle into this and when I read the reason why you 'like'r so much with Saxony I got from getting annoyed to get, like, amused and, like, totally impressed with your thoughts again.

The mention of England is also a twist I like even if it was a small mention. And in my eyes - England was a freaking bastard in those times. I like him better in the modern time but he is still a bit of a bastard... I must admit I like him for it. So it doesn't really matter.

I would like to mention to you that you seem to have been a little rushed putting this up compared to the other stories I have read from you. You made some doubles - don't know if there is a word in English for it but anyway you wrote the same words or the same meaning twice a row four or five times throughout the story. One that I can pick out directly is in the memory where Prussia and Fritz speak of the letter and Prussia tries to figure out why the terms are so unreasonable (I hate that way to manipulate in political matters even if it is most efficient to create disagreements when you want to). You wrote something like 'why would he be sending prefering to send', and as you can see you wrote the meaning 'to send something' twice. There was a point later where you repeated 'other than' twice in a row - this I don't remember where was, though. It is the usual mistake when you write a bit to fast but just wanted to note you of it - I hate when I see myself do it and I do it often -.-

I would have written more but I kinda read this in school... and I kinda has to do other things. So I hope you think this is enough from me and find me helpful even if I really haven't had anything helpful to give this time. But the story is good - and on the slash I like the way you make lust so very hard to fight. I know Austria must have hated himself for giving in like that but since we are still but animals with animal wished. He did what was natural but he would still hate it xD God I find this more funny than it is xD And I love the way Prussia caught him! Anyway, bye!
Anivicuno chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Poor Prussia, even though he's an ass but you have to feel bad for him. I'm glad I skipped the Yaoi Halo parts, I don't want to even know what its about.
ChibiStarr chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Lol I love this, and I can barely begin to describe how. It's just so...Prussia, this story literally bleeds Prussia's arrogance and self-confidence all over the place and it is wonderful. Still trying to figure out why Prussia wanted to have sex with Austria even though he repeatedly said he hates him but... well those two have the oddest love/hate relationship in my mind and I barely understand it myself. XD

Your Austria is quite different from mine, but I can work with that. I get the feeling mine might be longer though because I have that tendency to just explain how my characters and feeling which takes FOREVER and my Austria is...complicated. I haven't even written him in a story yet but I will do my best for the next part

And the Fritz part: as I said before, Fritz just wanted land and power, since there was always a reason to whatever madness he did.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012