Reviews for A Special Birthday Gift
Bleachigo15 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Luffy being so clueless... very cute! SO HOT! It's amazing how in character the both of them are.
kairi chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I agree with Dishon. You should add dub-con to your fanfic description just in case.
MissYuki15 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
So cute...
AnimePriest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
My perverted mind loved this! Great job! You can't really find that much good Luffy x Law stories and i read most of them!
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That is absolutley breathtaking! O/O Your friend has talent/ thanks for posting this! : D
Dishon chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Hey, I just stumbled over your fic and thought I should bring it to your attention, that when a fic deals with consent issues (which is the case here, as it is at least dub-con, because of the drugging involved), there should be a warning somewhere - either in the summary or an author's note, so that the readers know what to expect and there is no risk of triggering someone, who may have had some negative experiences.
luffyislove chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
AMAZINGGGGGG (Fangirls) Law is such a nasty bitch :'D Awesome
daichi-tsukino chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is pure epicness. Loved it *-*
darkimpulse chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awesome story
McCormick Girl chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh my god! that was just so WOW! Well your friend Angela, did an amazing work!
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I wonder if the crew ever noticed he was gone. XD
Nova trinity chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
WoW! Face Palm here... I loved it... we need more LaLu stories. Tell your friend that it was a great story! Please post more of this pair for people like me...*getting on my hands and knees to beg*
Lawl-ya chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Just want to say: If this one-shot is settled in the world of one piece, Luffy should'nt feel hurt when Law entered him ... because he is a rubber-man and EVERY part of his body can stretch ;)

But great story :D I loved it!
onepiecefangirl13 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012