Reviews for Women in White
Goldenseal chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
Loved it. You added a whole new cool aspect but kept it cannon.
authorwannabe101 chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
So, this definitely wasn't what I expected when I started it, but I really enjoyed it! And now I'm off to read some of your other stories. XD
g6hj chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
PERFECTION!

The perfect ending to a wonderful, amazing fanfic.
g6hj chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Ohhhh...oh poor Sam. Poor Jess!

Once again: somehow worse and yet better than it was in the episode.
g6hj chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Somehow that was even more intense than the scene from the episode. Adding in Jessica's POV was really stroke of genius.
g6hj chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
"Brothers, Jess threw her hands up."

Yes! Thank you! That was my EXACT reaction to that scene (before I laughed like a loon).
g6hj chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
You've just made me love Jessica all the more. :D
g6hj chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Okay. I wasn't sure about this one at first...I'm generally not a HUGE fan of exact episode re-tellings just with a new character as a rule. But because I've loved EVERYTHING else you've ever written, I decided to give it a try. Best. Decision. Of. My. Day!
werewolfsfan chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
That's a satisfying addition to the canon story!
werewolfsfan chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
I like that Jess is maybe beginning to see that Dean and Sam's family relationships are complicated. He does love and need them.
werewolfsfan chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Jess is funny!
werewolfsfan chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Duh! It took me half a minute to get why the salt shaker is different than anything else to Jess.
werewolfsfan chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
It's fascinating to see hunting Sam through Jessica's eyes and for her to dislike Dean so much. It's natural but usually when the rare fix with her comes up, she easily accepts everything and goes hunting.
TooLazyToSign chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
You had a good idea here. Very good plot line and everything. But alot of the lines were redundant. Jess just repeated herself again and again. It was annoying. it was always stupid that she kept talking to Sam and Dean even though she knew that they couldn't hear her. It would have made more sense if a reaper was with her, or ghost of christmas past type thing, so there was some one else there to take the journey with and ask questions
Guest chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
What episode is the last scene from? I can't find it. Awesome story by the way.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »