Reviews for Violets in the Mountains
flip fantasia chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Cliche or not I love the ending :)
flip fantasia chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
So cute, but so frustrating - I actually got written up for looking in my BF direction at our camp. Passing sweet notes was about as good as we could hope for until Friday night :)
flip fantasia chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Fun walking around Decatur again. Glad he finally kissed her, and she barely freaked out :)
flip fantasia chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Good chapter - brainless Katniss
flip fantasia chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
The waterfall sounds like camp glisten. I work at a camp on the Broad River for 10 years - great description of the way camp feels after the camper leave, that tricky feeling that draws you back :)
flip fantasia chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Nice, never been to a trading thrift shop. That would be nice. Cute K&P moment :)
kelmikmag chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
great chapter- it made me cry!
greenmayiel10 chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
peeta is so gentle with her.. i love it!
greenmayiel10 chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
oh my gosh.. i'm melting from all the kisses..
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
I am so excited for this!
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
This was great, so glad I found it.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
I'm loving this, but, seriously, WHERE IS GALE?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
I swear I'm going to come into the book and slap katniss
MTK4FUN chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
What a beautifully written story! Your writing style is so poetic. I like how Peeta took the relationship so slow, but I wanted to smack Katniss at times. I also like all your descriptions of the locations in Georgia. I feel like I took a mini-vacation reading this. Thanks for such a great story.
salanderjade chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Just realized that while I sent some comments on tumblr, I didn't post a review here.

This is and continues to be one of my most favorite AU's that I've read anywhere.
Your Peeta and Katniss are both lovely and so wonderfully fleshed out. She's skittish and hesitant. He's sweet and steady and perfectly Peeta.
I loved the flashback scene..and it made me hate his mother that much more...
She really needs slapped hard and often...or just told to hit the road.
I love that they are still taking it one step at a time and not diving off the deep end. It's realistic and shows that he's serious about building something meaningful that will last and not just a summer fling.
This story is exceptional...thank you for sharing.