Reviews for Where All is UpsideDown!
Devlin Dracul chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Well, it's been about four months. I really wish you would update. I want to know what happens next, and I also want to know more about alternate Oga and Furuichi. Also, have you been reading the spin-off stories. Beelzebub Bangai Hen 4 (my personal favorite) was basically Ryuuhei Tamura giving all fan fiction writers the green light for Lamia to be in love with Furuichi. Seriously, even Laymia (Lamia's mother) realized her daughters feelings for him (though he himself his oblivious to them). And I've seen your slight hints of alternate Lamia having a tiny crush on him (she blushed when she noticed him checking her out). It's obvious that original Lamia is seriously missing her crush while hanging out with the gay alternative. Please come back. This site needs writers like you.
Devlin Dracul chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
I'm still waiting on your update, and I still want to know what duplicate Oga and Furuichi are doing. I wouldn't mind if they had a whole chapter dedicated to them. I love how duplicate Furuichi treats regular world Alaindelon (I still can't picture him as anything besides the character I know and HATE!). I also think Lamia is really starting to miss regular Furuichi (There were always hints in both the manga and the anime that she has a small crush on Furuichi. He always was reliable in one way or another.) Please update soon, and give the duplicates more screen time.
thomas dutta chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
good story and plot I think you should not end the dimensional character exchanges with a peaceful over the bored emotional crap too common but overall thumbs up man. :)
fxarlxss chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
oops *can never* my mistake
fxarlxss chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
This story should be in that manga! It's just so cool. I can't never get enough of it.
zrazarud chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
I'm getting excited! But, when you say heading to climax does that mean it's nearing the end?
Kinda sad, anyway I'll still wait for your update. Keep writing :)
Frayner chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Great chapter. Hopefully everything goes to plan and they can save Hilda. I do wonder what is going on in the other world. Keep up the good work.

Till next time.
fxarlxss chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
So FUNNY! LOVE IT! keep writing!
Devlin Dracul chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
This is funny! However, I can't even begin to imagine a "cool Alaindelon". I'm too used to seeing the disgusting Alaindelon I know and hate. Even "Alternate Furuichi" (who I want to see more of) hates him. Can you find a friend or deviantart artist to draw your "Alternate Ishiyama"? I'm having a hard time imagining any of them. Also, could you give alternate OgaFuru more screen time? The main story is fun, but I'd like to see more of the side story (it looks like Lamia is really starting to miss the Fruruichi she knows [and possibly loves]). AND MAN DID I LOVE ALT. FURUICHI'S SADISTIC ACTS TOWARD ORIGINAL ALAINDELON! POWER TO THAT GAY BASTRAD!
madoka chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Seeing hilda cried...really tore my heart apart... Why, why of all people, it's Dumbshit Oga that broke her innocent and loving heart?
Great story anyways, glad to read a new chapter out! I hope the next chapters won't delay too much time. Thank you!
Devlin Dracul chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
This is pretty funny. Let me guess, the 34 Pillar Division got her? If it was them, I can't wait to see how they are in this universe. They're probably not contracted to Furuichi. As embarrassing it is for me to say this, I would have rather seen Furuichi with Hecadoth than Alandeloin. He was Furuichi's favorite summon in the main series after all (most used). Plus, Alandeloin scares me.
Frayner chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Great chapter. Hopefully Oga can get Hilda back. Keep up the good work.

Till next time.
zrazarud chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
You're back! I'm so glad, it's been a long time since your last ...
It's nice :) Look forward for your next.
samira vangola chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
continue please
Guest chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Damn this is good, but I'm also curious about what is happening to alternate OgaFuru. Make a chapter about their experience in the originals dimension please.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »