Reviews for The Lonesome Heart
I just want you to know that I am reading this story for the third time. Like the Corpse Bride movie, your fic has become a sort of pick-me-up. I absolutely adore it! Please do the world a favor and never stop writing; you have true talent.
shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird chapter 1 . 8/3
I just have to say, fanfic is amazing.
Akat23 chapter 13 . 5/24
I absolutely love this story.
Akat23 chapter 12 . 5/23
I started to cry when Artemis was freed. I love the story.
Akat23 chapter 1 . 5/19
I love to so much!
SecretSuccubus chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
beautiful bittersweet sad but overall beautiful. amazing how certain lines from both movie and the book blend so well especially during their last moments. chap 13 made up for the sad yet sweet parts. hollys dream is so creative. love that happened such short tym but with what they both were willing to do for each other made it convincing. sad to see arty die again. he was so cool literally
SecretSuccubus chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
no one could love artemis... (looks at millions of fangirls behind me) oh please. hehe. this story is pure genius love all the characters and their parts. u kept arty and holly very in character. it is refreshing story cuz they gey new roles. tho i have seen corpse bride and van guess wat happens nxt i still gey excited. i luv corse arty!
SecretSuccubus chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
artemis is sexy... even as a
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
I love the "The dead are not worth dying for" line, it's so good. Very bittersweet.

Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
ORANGE ROSES. *collapses in a puddle of tears*

I love the references.

Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Really liking this so far! A few grammar/spelling typos, but the story itself is intriguing.

I LOVE the idea of Sir Orion the maggot-it's PERFECT. I started cracking up while reading it!

shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
wow...tragic story with an amazing ending. your writing is awesome. this is the BEST CROSSOVER EVER! i love it!
sunnyclydethegenius chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
I love this story so much!
Juliegirl22 chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Wow, what a surprise ending! I loved it! And Holly is going to marry Artemis! Brilliant fanfic!
Juliegirl22 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
I like that the maggot is Orion.