Reviews for The Almost in the Never Should
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Hi there,

Ooh how I wish that this was so...thank you. Ger
morgan-va chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I like that Brennan could not ultimately go thru with it and called Booth. Great story.
Fluffybird chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wouldn't this have been nice. I am okay with nice, don't know why everyone else eats up the angst...mutter mutter grumble. Thanks for the better outcome.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Sigh. Wouldn't this have been nice.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
great shot. glad she only left for the night and that Ange didn't give up and found the evidence to proove bones didn't do it. look forward to more from you. enjoying these 50 shades of bones and booth
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is just... gah. It's what I never knew I wanted to see in a fic after the Season 7 Finale until I read it. Thank you for sharing this with us!
DaLiza chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Loved it! Thanks for posting!
threesquares chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I am so satisfied right now. I never knew I always wanted Brennan to turn around, to ultimately need to have Booth with her. I would have been fine, I was surprised to discover, if he went on the run with her or took her home. But I was THRILLED that she could go home safe. I really loved this take on things! Michele
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Yes, it's me...this is the first Bones FF I've read in a LONG time and I only read it because you wrote it...I knew it would be good, and it was. Hopefully, they'll come up with something like this on the show...hopefully.
Alanna1231 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
As much as I loved the finale, my heart prefers your version above all else.

I know it's only a matter of time before they clear Brennan, but in your scenario we wouldn't have to endure the inevitable angst. This was wonderful and I particularly enjoyed the way you showed the restlessness that Christine was displaying, being absent from her father and all.

Also, can I just say a big THANK YOU for pointing out the fact that Cam was just doing her job? The scene in the finale in which she was crying because she knew what she had to do absolutely broke my heart. I'm glad Booth could accept it here, even if he wasn't really able to in canon. :)

Thanks for sharing this! I loved it.
jjrobinson73 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Ok, it was either review here it bug you on twitter. Here won. Lol. Good one shot. Lots of theories on what will happen. But, I like this one. Jenn
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Nope I don't like Flynn and Booth can't make me.

Really liked the story though.