Reviews for In All But This
Silvanesti chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
I really liked this story, thank you for sharing it with us.
Lavonya chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
This is AMAZING!
I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH!
MidnightFeather1 chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Must have more! Please write another fic that shows the other Spock in his own universe, because that little teaser was just too good. Please. *sensless begging*
dipped.in.ink chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
OMG, I hope you wrote the other version of this down, or I might lose my mind! It was short, but so interesting.
CA chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
You're going to write a sequel, right? One about Prisoner!Spocks righting of his universe, yes? Please!
Beth chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
The Cliffhanger was awesome! And I Hate Cliffhangers!
L. Casablanca chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Sequel? Please sequel... I really loved this, and I am an incredibly hardcore fan of AUs. I'd LOVE to see the other Spock contact the other Jim, that idea has so much potential... and I know I'm disgustingly corny, but the idea that they managed to meet again in yet another universe makes me swoon like a little girl. So... pretty please sequel? I'll give you a cookie? Hahaha, anyway, I liked your fic a lot, and it got me in a good mood, so thanks.
Scathing reviewer chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
great story. I wish it delved more into Spocks escape from prison and his work to reconcile the two peoples.
Ellyanah chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
I hope we get to see the escape attempt.

The story is very very good.
KnoKnayme chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Oh this is too good! Is there more?
willow chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
I love this story and think you should write sequelish one about h ow spock get kirk and straights out the two world into allies
moved000 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I got the chills with that last part where he saw Kirk and McCoy. Great story (:
QT05 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This story is awesome! You are a very talented writer. Your writing style is creative, detailed, and professional. This stories reads like a published novel. Everything flows. It's easy to follow the story. All of the characters are in character.

You have done an amazing job with Jim, Bones, and both Spocks. They behave just like their canon counterparts. You have all of their mannerisms, their speech patterns, and even their body language down perfectly. *two thumbs up*

The plot is also very interesting. I cannot wait to find out more about the other world. Keep up the great work!
T'Mu-Yor chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
I really hope for a sequel which involves the AU Spock... I wanna know about his relationship with his Kirk... so Please post a new story!
Jewel Queen chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I've read this story twice now and I absolutely love it. However, I just realised that in this chapter you have Kirk completely oblivious to Chapel's affection to either Spock but in the previous chapter he remarks to himself that clearly affection for Spock in this universe doesn't extend to his counterpart. I'm not sure if that was more of an omniscient thought or a mistake but that's really the only thing I think you should fix up because otherwise this is very good. Is there a sequel in the works with this new Spock? I would love that ;P