Reviews for Without A Rubber
CyIaNoDiY chapter 1 . 3/21
Hmm, I didn't smile or laugh but I'll leave a review cause this was nice and cute _
twnklingBNK chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I laughed so hard reading this! You are so good at writing the twins! The detail and comedy in this story was amazing. I am so glad I clicked on this one. Much better than most host club reads and definitely a favorite. Keep up the good work. I needed a laugh like this
xXyumpancakesXx chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
What did I just read?! XD

That was hilarious and very amusing to read. You really did great with detailing everything and using your choice of words. :) Where the heck was Haruhi in all this..? XD If she knew what was going on she would undoubtly be having a major fit at all what was going on.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Dear God Hikaru turned my beautiful virgin Kaoru into a pervert as well...that dick
Hitach-LOVE chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
AHHHH! THIS STORY WAS GREAT! Post more soon! I laughed my you know what off!
EdenEight chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This was - beyond a doubt - one of the best OHSHC stories I have ever read. I don't even know where to being. First, it was hysterical, beyond hysterical. Every time I thought the story couldn't get funnier, it got funnier. Second, the writing was brilliant. The reading was so smooth, the story transitioned flawlessly! It was like absolutely every thing was perfect! Can that actually happen! Tamaki's actions, Kyoya's voice, Koaru's thinking, Hikaru's actions - omg, it was amazing. I laughed until I cried reading this.

Favorite line: "That's one of the reasons we've never hosted that ever so popular seminar Convincing Women: The Art of Having Sex Whenever You Damn Well Please Because It's As Easy As Getting Them To Bake Pies." Kyoyasempai rocks. Please write more OHSHC. I love your Fullmetal stories - LOVE THEM - but this...this is a completely different great.
Wall847Flower chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
AHH! Your Host Club Stories are the best! I will totally follow you! Two is not enough - please write more! They're so funny. I was laughing then ENTIRE time I read this. It made my face hurt.
dimund chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
story was so so so so good. i suck at reviews so i dont know what to say other than it was really good. very funny and so cute with the twins. plz put up more hc stories yours are really good.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
O.O Whoa, dude... whoa. That's just... wow. Awkward. Hilarious. Weird. Priceless. I can't find a word for it... wow...
*burst out laughing* Dude, did you SEE Kaoru's face! I mean, he was like, O.O and Hikaru was just like, "ahhh I need it now before I explode!"
Jennipher chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This...is one of the best damn things i've ever read in my life. It is so beautifully written and well done and so humerous. I would just love to see what a lemon of the Hikaru/Kaoru sort would be like from you. (hinthint)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
OMG! That was the funniest thing ever! I was laughing almost the entire time! I love how Kaoru tried to outrun his maid! And Hikaru is just taking-it-off in the library! Your sex slag was hysterical - and you could totally see the club responding the way they did! I am off to read more of your stuff. Including FMA goodness! THANK YOU! I smiled AND laughed
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
OMG! Why does this not have more reviews! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! I thought I was going to spit out my juice!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
HAHAHAHAHAH plz wrte more!
interiordesire00 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Does it sound crazy to say one of my favs was Kyoya...loved him wanting Hikaru out of the closet. Story was so funny.
StaryNight chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Holy shit that was hysterical! One of the best stories I've read by far. Please keep up the good work!