Reviews for How to train your dragon
Well, I guess you're done with this story, but I would love it if you updated...
Could you delete the lemon and change it into a different story for people who like this kind of thing? The rest of the story is probably k, so you could pull this chapter and change the rating, you would get a lot more views as well. I like the rest of this story, but I'm not really into lemons, and only opened this story because I didn't see the rating, but if you could pull this scene that would be nice, thanks!
I like this, but would have preferred Kari and Clawless having a little more action...
Andromeda20001 chapter 27 . 6/19/2016
A beautiful story. It's really a shame that you they apparently no longer want to continue writing. So you do not go around with readers!
raigalcc chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
this is good, hope you'll continue :3
raigalcc chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
astrid and kai? we'll see :3
starrat chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
I like it
ivanganev1992 chapter 27 . 10/9/2014
And what happends next ?!
I'd like to update after
Ch 27 ?! Please update when You can.
ivanganev1992 chapter 25 . 10/9/2014
Well Kai could be very nice . I'd approve it . Astrit doesn't need to be punished with the grose nasty NarCis!
ivanganev1992 chapter 23 . 10/9/2014
Astrid and Snot when the shoes blossom and fly with wings . And I mean any normal nortal shoe not the Hermes shoes .
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 10/8/2014
As I know Astrid she'd prefer anyone exept the macho Narcis Snot .Anyone is better for Astrid .
But she needs other genious Hicup tipe .
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
Two Night furies , why the second one didn't includet in the final wing destroing operation ? Or to do it . To prevent the burning tail .
Ch fifteen
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Ch6
Tale is incorect in english .
I think . It is equal meaning as a story .
Tail means the back side's bone moving part tht has the snakes , reptililes , cats ...You know what I mean .
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Ch 3
As I know watched the film at least 15 times The gronckle should have six plus aditional shots to reload if it eats more boulders to reload . And the two mighty most powerfull beside the allmost equal scrill , tayfumerangs , scauldrons ,and crossbreeds and the gigantic ones , those night fury looks cute with that cute cat nose .
Guest chapter 27 . 5/15/2014
I love it please update soon ot ir really good