Reviews for dream of the lotus in bloom
erica.phoenix16 chapter 2 . 4/9
Oh, if only Korra knew. :(
thedoctor11th chapter 14 . 3/18
please upload final chapter
makoandkorra chapter 14 . 3/16
Aww When Can or Are You Can You Finish It?! :)
Plus is there going to be a Hot Makorra Moment?
lmfao
avataraddict chapter 14 . 2/24
Are you going to update again? I hope you do because you have an amazing talent with words and this is my favorite story :)
JagerIV chapter 10 . 2/20
hm, sorta hard to tell exactly what was going on: they seemed to be leaving, then there was a pro-bending demonstration, then they seemed to leave again (the brothers not in costume?) and then korra and mako seemed to be by themselves somehow.

Really a confusing thing.
JagerIV chapter 9 . 2/20
I'm, not actually sure what you mean by pressed here.
JagerIV chapter 4 . 2/19
ok, that is one of the cruelest manipulations he could have possibly done.
JagerIV chapter 1 . 2/19
well, that's an effective hook. Let's see if the story lives up to the rest of it.
Anifan13 chapter 14 . 1/24
Next chapter will be a good chapter then :)

Awesome writing so far! And if you happen to continue it I'll definitely read :)
Anifan13 chapter 11 . 1/24
So many emotions running in this chapter
Anifan13 chapter 10 . 1/24
Aww :)
T. Alana M chapter 14 . 1/12
Next chapter please! :D
T. Alana M chapter 13 . 1/12
Incredible story! But I hate Noatak. Total creeper :P
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 1/9
Please update soon.
Korra doesn't really question, or even seems curious, about Noatak agreeing that she should master her bending skills. This seemed really odd to me. But then I reasoned that it wouldn't really be such an alien idea to Korra, since she's completely aware of her father having mastered waterbending, despite leading the antibending revolution. But that's when it hit me: we really haven't been filled in on how Korra views the hypocrisy of her father (who then taught her how to) using blood bending to end bending. Sure, she obviously goes along with the lie, but we were never given her line of reasoning that led to her attitude today concerning it. And currently, does she feel any guilt or suspicion concerning it?

I'll keep reading to see how this develops, but revealing Korra as the Avatar to the government seems like a really stupid move. I really did buy Korra using earthbending against him. It was her only chance of countering his uber-bloodbending, and she could use his illegal bending as blackmail to make him keep her secret. But with the frigging Avatar, it won't be long until the White Lotus is contacted, and they'll connect this girl with the Avatar candidate that was kidnapped over a decade ago (surely it was reported and an investigation attempted?). Then Korra's parents will be brought in, which can only serve to weaken her resolve. I can't believe Among would manuever himself into this position.

Speaking of Tarrlok, this raid does highlight one shaky area of the overall storytelling: the passage of time, in relation to the rest of the city, and timeline of the canon. When and how did the council find out about the militarizing of the equalists, and Among and Tenchu's abilities? In the show, wasn't it Korra who filled them in? I'm guessing it wasn't Mako and Bolin, seeing as how they were given no police protection. That would make sense, since Holiness ended up there thanks to their connections to the triads. But then how does the government know about that rally? Did someone send them a note? A filmed recording? The depowered prisoners?

Keeping to Korra's POV is understandable, but interaction from the outside world is needed. Maybe the narration could mention these events in the past tense, or Among could inform her and us at the same time. Perhaps to illustrate how Korra's not living in a bubble, we could see her reading a newspaper, or lsitening to the radio. Hell, you could bring in Shirk Shinobi, the announcer for probending, and who kicked down the fourth wall to recap every episode throughout the series!