Reviews for dream of the lotus in bloom
The Auburn Girl chapter 15 . 2/3
Wow...this story is amazing in it's imagery and development. I'm not sure if there is going to be another chapter, but I hope we see more of Amon/Noatak and his reaction to Korra's actions. Amazing job!
A Gaggle of Geese chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
You have a startling, unique writingstyle and you portray the characters so very well. I really, really love it. It's incredibly entrancing. Thanks for writing such a masterpiece!
Viburnum chapter 15 . 8/20/2015
This is a question I hope you wouldn't be offended if I ask: does Noatak's love for Korra also borderline such twisted form of romance and obsession? It may be just obsession but I just wanted to ask as he is such a messed up individual who made Korra hate herself and did so much abuse to her. I just wanted to know.
electric gurrl chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
This is one of the best stories I've ever read on this sight. It's so good and I'm so excited for the conclusion. This is so beautifully written, every sentence flowed smoothly and was further engaging me in the fic. The story is wonderful. Korra, so misled, but Amon/Noatak given personality and humanity, while remaining a villain. The way her friendship (and some romance with Mako, which was really great too and didn't feel forced in at all) with Bolin, Mako and Asami helped her, helped change her for the better and realize herself was fantastic. And the suspense at times made my heart pound. I love this.
Malgrain chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
Awh. This was kinda cute, seeing the fluffy moment there. It's nice.
Malgrain chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
Another great chapter! I'm reading through this so quickly though! I need to slow down..
Malgrain chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
Really loved this chapter.
moomacow chapter 15 . 7/5/2015
"Rocky performance" made me laugh, among other things, but puns stand out:] You're great at showing the tenderness between Mako and Korra while having a meaningful friendship with Asami and that's just wonderful. Your imagery is astounding, I love your fic and I was resigned to you leaving it unfinished months ago but my hopes have been rekindled!
Malgrain chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
I'm really enjoying this story so far, I really love the idea of the story and it has played out really well so far. Thanks for another great chapter. :3
Malgrain chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
Pretty good! There is a lack of commas/periods at certain points in the chapter that make it a little harder to make out the sentences, but overall it is a minor thing and your writing is pretty good besides that. . The story itself is great so far, by the way. I look forward to reading on!
A Heretical Bacchant chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Trigger warning...for a slap?
unqueen chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
How do you write so well? the writing is breathtaking, Korra's decriptions of Senna over the phone killed me.

I think I used to have your tumblr, but I forgot it. I'm an Amorra and Korrasami fan but I absolutely love this fic and its makorra, and I love how you and many others are part of the fandom which realizes how the rest of the fandom views Korra is quite uh, annoying? And not true, and biased.

My tumblr is sultania (personal gong-tae-kwang) if you remember me. Take care, I cannot wait for the last chapter.

(that last line from this chapter is haunting me)
JackieStarSister chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
Yes, yes, YES! I'm so happy you updated this! This chapter was wonderful-possibly the best yet, just because everything seemed so right, plausible and beautiful. I loved Korra's interactions with Tarrlok, and her reaction to hearing Tenzin say he is proud of her, and Mako's lines about his priorities, and Korra's thought that for the first time she is glad to be who she is. I was actually a little startled when Korra had the idea of going on the radio, because that's something I've been planning for my story, but with a different motive (she won't yet know about his dark history at that point). I like that things seem to be wrapping up-it seems possible that the revolution could end without a final confrontation of the "ultimate/final battle" type. But then again, something big could happen-I doubt Amon would let all his work go without a fight, and there must be some Equalists who do not believe Tarrlok and Korra's story. Thank you for this chapter, good luck with the last one!
bee.bcr chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
Thanks for the chapter, a really good one
el.paradox chapter 15 . 6/14/2015
And thank you for the wonderful story! Not sure if I have reviewed before to tell you how wonderfully you have written this piece. The struggles that the characters face in choosing between the people they care for and what is right is nicely portrayed. It's also great that the characters acknowledge that, much as they hate it, their past and actions are a part of them, too.

As with every good story, I'm both happy and sad to see it end. Be well!