Reviews for OUTCASTED: Shadows of Reality
zarkcus chapter 17 . 8/10/2006
AH

how could you leave it like that

that story is awesome

sure it could use a little work

but still it is awesome

you have to finish it

i know you stopped like 4 years ago but it still needs an ending

please finish it please

you have to
Erica chapter 17 . 7/6/2004
This story is awesome! I hope Trunks saves Zyxoiar in time. I can't stand when the bad guy turns good and dies. IT'S SO SAD! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mi.Ishi chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
'Ello! This sounds very cool! I can't wait to keep reading!
Mike Steele chapter 17 . 1/25/2003
Another firm chapter to conclude the section of this fanfic entered into the 2002 Sennenki Fanfiction Contest. I adivse you to take a little time and revise this fanfic, primarily for spelling and grammar issues, and then carefully read through what you have written. It is frequently an intelligent idea to write a piece and let and your mind idle for a while so you may then look at it refreshed. Very nice.
Mike Steele chapter 16 . 1/25/2003
This is an extremely strong, very well-written chapter. The plot advances very nicely and the characters are developed fabulously.
Mike Steele chapter 15 . 1/25/2003
Ioni understates the situation as "too perplexing"; indeed, things could be related with much more clarity. The two legends and the actual events and personalities and spontaneous knowledge without explanation are quite hefty chunks of the story shrouded in confusion.
Mike Steele chapter 14 . 1/25/2003
I am enjoying how the story is unfolding, but I am not sure as to who is evil, who is good, which sides of characters fight for which of those sides, and so on. The motives of Ioni/Fujitsu and Zyxoiar seem to be both malicious and kind at the same time, or oscillating between those into perpetuity.
Mike Steele chapter 13 . 1/24/2003
Content: very excellent.
Mike Steele chapter 12 . 1/24/2003
Pretty swell, but the confusion hasn't fully abated. The clarity is opaqued by the style, I think; the scripting is becoming less and less suitable to this story as it progresses.
Mike Steele chapter 11 . 1/24/2003
Quite an intriguing complication to the plot, but it is still rather confusing and thus difficult to fully enjoy. The characters seem to be reacting to certain situations too calmly and information is too freely given but too scanty in detail or sense to be of great use.
Mike Steele chapter 10 . 1/24/2003
I feel that I am now lost; I'm confused about what's happening, relations, identities, motives, and many other things that contradictions and spontaneous introductions have snarled.
Mike Steele chapter 9 . 1/24/2003
These developments are interesting but extremely confusing. The matter is helped very little by the extreme rapidity of the scene and the seeming inexplicability that abounds.
Mike Steele chapter 8 . 1/24/2003
The plot is still pretty strong, but some holes have appeared, specifically in the characterization area, but those are easily rectified with a bit of revision, as they lie mostly in dialogue. I do regret to say that, while this story is interesting, it lacks that elusive edge that makes it captivating and an enjoyable read.
Mike Steele chapter 7 . 1/24/2003
The quality of this chapter is much improved over the previous. And the plot ascends very high.
Mike Steele chapter 6 . 1/24/2003
The plot development in this part is quite sturdy.