Reviews for The Best Of Intentions
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I am interested to see where this story goes.
eemah chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
I like this idea. I agree with many of the other reviewers. I feel as though the storyline was rushed and it could have been played out to be so much better. It happened and they never really talked about it in season five except one episode. Anyway, I love the idea and can't wait to see what you do with it.
SurlyCoach chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Always wondered how Luke and Becky would deal with this dark shadow of the past when they get back together as it's not really addressed. Silence is a good name for this chapter and Luke's stunned state.
SurlyCoach chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Like the part about Becky liking that Luke wanted her unlike every other man in her life, and the whole leave him while he still wants me before he doesn't like every other man in my life thing actually makes some sense out of her senseless behavior toward Luke for me.
Shiny Jewel chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I totally agree that this storyline should have been expanded on. Look forward to seeing what you come up with.
ICanStopAnytime chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I too think more should have been done with the Luke/Becky storeline. Looking forward to Principal Taylor's involvement. Would also like to have seen more behind the scenes talk between Coach / and Principal T on the subject.