Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
WriterGirl7673 chapter 6 . 2/22
This is so sad and yet so good at the same time. Please write a second part to this... I need to know what happens... :)
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Fantastic. Well-written, in-character (for Arthur's character in the first episode as well as the person he eventually shows himself to be) and introspective.
L.A.H.H chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Excellent, though sad chapter. The thoughts on how Merlin was working for something he had never known were especially interesting. Thanks for updating
TerraKH chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Oh, c'mon! You gotta update again really soon! That was too big of a cliffy not to!
Sanguine Ink chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Gah. You did make me want to stab myself with feelings. This is beautiful.

And is it sad that it's almost a happier ending for Merlin? He succeeded, he kept Arthur alive, and he died knowing that. And he doesn't have to wait for a thousand years while everything around him dies and changes...

But still. Gah.
TerraKH chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
I've only seen the first two chapters of season 5 but I know how it ends. It's such a sad ending to an awesome series.
L.A.H.H chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Fascinating one-shot! I especially thought that the last two sentences were particularly poignant. Thanks for writing
TerraKH chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Hey! I just found this story! I hope you update soon! I love this story!
L.A.H.H chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Excellent writing. I love this series
L.A.H.H chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Excellent writing. I loved this chapter.
jayley chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
ok the ending to this chapter was NICE!
Pidgeon-san chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Great stuff. Never really thought about Merlin's secret keeping like this but it's so true!
LAHH chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Very interesting analysis of their relationship. I loved this. Thanks for writing
Distressed Clover chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Woah. That was awesome! I love how you built it all up and then threw us for a loop at the end. Great job!
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Insightful! This looks to be an interesting collection, I especially liked this one - a vcery good depiction of what I imagine Merlin to while away the hours thinking. I look forward to th enext update!