Reviews for Just As Long As We're Together
Miss Hopeless Romantic chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
that was a great chapter now all you need to do is update

YEAH!
sixpacksirius chapter 9 . 5/14/2006
this story is really good. i hope you write more. it kept me on the edge of my seat. continue to write!

-sixpacksirius
l.ngo0810 chapter 7 . 2/23/2006
u mentioned Lily as Lily Evans a couple of times...and Snape as Professor Snape in the previous story of this, but overall i love this story
fadedwhispers chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
*!this is supa!*
moonlitxmemories chapter 9 . 12/12/2005
so sad. (sob)
addie-lee-94 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
i love all your stories, so plz dont delete them!
Sakura Blossom chapter 9 . 8/22/2005
*sobs* it's so sad! i like rowena! anyway i'm hating you for not finishing this story! XD it's great! the flower and the stag was better but this one's good too!
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
Did I tell ya how much I like this story? Cause I do, a lot!

Is this the end? Say it's not! I want more! That was so sad, Rowena dying that way, although I sorta saw that coming.

I want more stories, ok? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 8 . 8/5/2005
Ok, if and I thought Sirius was being unromantic...James proposition trew me to the floor! lol
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 6 . 8/5/2005
Ok, wrong chapter for the review but I didn't wanna stop. Sirius and Jo! Finally! He was so cute, like asking her, I love you? He can't help to be so "Sirius" even when he's trying to be romantic.
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
Good for Jo!

And when did Rowena become so important? I'm not complaining I just didn't see that coming
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Oh! So here it's when you explain the thing about Rowena and why she mistaken James with Harry! Great then, I'll keep reading
Hollow-Dreamer chapter 9 . 11/23/2004
aw...sad. :-(

Lily and James should get married in the next chappie

lol very good fic, keep it up..._
inuwolf04 chapter 9 . 11/18/2004
i love it. You better hurry up with the next chapter, but make it good!
softballsweeti11 chapter 9 . 8/17/2004