Reviews for Two Way Street
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 3/3
Beautiful and pithy expression of the scale of the violation. How could you ever trust M'gann again? Every time there was an argument, he'd have to wonder.
Ship them. Shipped them even in season 2.
I still ship them.
So basically, if Nightwing wasn't there, things between Superboy and Miss Martian would completely fall apart. Nightwing is the only thing holding them together. Very well written. I liked how u showed that it hurt Superboy to say those words and how Nightwing was watching the whole seen play out. Bravo. Bravo.
Dragon Elexus chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Definitely an understandable point of view. I know I would have trouble trusting somebody who literally tried to wipe my memories...excellently written, too!
Nomby chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Ouch! So painful! But I guess it kind of is like that now. But still, ouch!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This should have been part of the season.
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
An interesting thought on the relationship between M'gann and Conner.

I love it!
Eeveleon chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
So Deep...
Its great writing, so descriptive, but what i dont get is this:
It's because you played around in my head, and you hurt me." Superboy tore his gaze away. "I trustedyou, M'gann..."
when did that happen? or is it just fanfiction?
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
...And if Nightwing's what's holding them together, finding out the truth about Kaldur is going to have pretty bad effects.
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
To be honest, I was part of that small percent that hates the SuperMartian pairing. I never really liked M'gann because her naivety irked me and that catchphrase annoyed me to no end. But even so, it was much better than what she chose to do to Conner. It was better than the advantage and abuse of powers she's doing now.

I'm glad Conner can now think with his head and not his fists. Personally, M'gann is not a very good character - in the sense of personality. Not good as a dark and mature type, not good as the sweet and innocent type either. It's good that he broke up with her. Hopefully, he'd find love somewhere - or, rather, in someone - else.

P.S. Brilliant take on how Conner views their "relationship". It's pretty much established since "Earthlings".
C.J.Robbins chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Honestly, can anyone blame Conner? Since being released from Cadmus's mental programming, he's experienced the exact same thing time and again. Megan's corruption of the one mental touch he trusted really was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Lychee Green Tea chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This was so, so deep. And there's so much truth that rings here. I can see this as their dynamic now.

I've never read a SuperMarian fic before, so I don't have much to compare to, but generally speaking this is one of the deepest, angsty one-shots I've read on a couple. I loved it and your writing!

Cheers,
LGT
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I like it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Love how strong superboy is in this! Even though I agree I can't see them pretending to be friends, the episode where artemis returned to the team for the mission showed that he still wanted to comfort her at the end, but for some reason held back. It seemed as though he found the situation awkward so he held back and let beastboy comfort her instead. I also agree with what RenkonNairu said.