Reviews for Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover
If you love me (JK) and you love getting ratings and review, YOU WILL UPDATE THIS AMAZING STORY!
Insane.Sonic.Fan chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Is I'm the only one who things it's Sonic? Many of the things sound like it's him.
The note and the way he said "he's coming" in the hospital and he sudenly was cold like a vampire or something.
It just made me think it coud be him.
By the way I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUC will there be a chapter 4?

Sry bad english -_-
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Love this fanfic you are awesome and so is your sexy neck brace:-)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
are you ok?I hope you can update soon this is really good -
Anonymous The Nobody chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Why did you stop updating?
Shadowasexybeast chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Please finish this it is really good I want to find out who the murderer is, the suspense is killing me
karygarcia21 chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
loved it. hope is the next chapter, I love sonadow :3 3
Cozy Shadow chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Awww! More chapters, more chapters! Poor Sonic...and Shadow!
sonadowfanvampiregirl57 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
When is the next chapter?! It's so awesome! Can't wait for the next one! I'm serious to god! Can't wait for the next one and good luck with your sexy neck brace!
Sonic: I don't know which is worse: A neck brace or a cut from a Japanese knife?
Shadow: Pretty sure the cut.
Sonadowgirl57 from Deviant Art is out! Peace!
sonadowstalker chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
I think tails is the murderer
shade25 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Love it when is the next chapter coming up
Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Iwanttodeletethisbullshit chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This story is so exiting! But poor shadow, finding his best friend dead in his locker.
Insanity Allegra chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Insane: WOO! Sexy neck braces!
Sonic: Please update soon!
Unnoticed chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
I bet the murderer is...Eggman! Lol, just kidding, I'm guessing it's Mephiles. Shadow, you should've told Sonic how you got the
bite! Although he probably wouldn't have believed you.:( Is there going to be some Mephadow in this? I hope Shadow and Sonic just wish that they had a sexy neck brace, so they feel the need to make fun of yours.*sticks out tongue at them* Can't wait for more!