Reviews for Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover
edna.rosa.fanny chapter 3 . 7/18
Is There No More? :(
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 1 . 4/21
Come, on! Write a Shadow Uke, your stories are getting boring, Silver. BTW, I'm turning to writing reviews in the way you write your notes!
Secritive Owl chapter 3 . 4/15
sexy neck brace lol
HardSonadowFanGirl chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
Can't wait till the next chapter! And why doesn't Shadow tell the police? If he does the forensics could swipe it for the saliva and see if they could find a DNA match or possibly find out something else about the killer. I mean, it would probably be useless because Mephilies, (which is who I think it is, though I could very well be wrong) isn't exactly a mobian but rather a manifestation of power that stole Shadow's form so obviously the test would come out with some weird results. Just a thought.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
If you love me (JK) and you love getting ratings and review, YOU WILL UPDATE THIS AMAZING STORY!
Insane.Sonic.Fan chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Is I'm the only one who things it's Sonic? Many of the things sound like it's him.
The note and the way he said "he's coming" in the hospital and he sudenly was cold like a vampire or something.
It just made me think it coud be him.
By the way I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUC will there be a chapter 4?

Sry bad english -_-
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Love this fanfic you are awesome and so is your sexy neck brace:-)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
are you ok?I hope you can update soon this is really good -
Anonymous The Nobody chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Why did you stop updating?
Shadowasexybeast chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Please finish this it is really good I want to find out who the murderer is, the suspense is killing me
karygarcia21 chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
loved it. hope is the next chapter, I love sonadow :3 3
Cozy Shadow chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Awww! More chapters, more chapters! Poor Sonic...and Shadow!
sonadowfanvampiregirl57 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
When is the next chapter?! It's so awesome! Can't wait for the next one! I'm serious to god! Can't wait for the next one and good luck with your sexy neck brace!
Sonic: I don't know which is worse: A neck brace or a cut from a Japanese knife?
Shadow: Pretty sure the cut.
Sonadowgirl57 from Deviant Art is out! Peace!
sonadowstalker chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
I think tails is the murderer
shade25 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Love it when is the next chapter coming up
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »