Reviews for Habits
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Why do Girls write so weird? Angst is blah. You should have gone for a humor story. shoulda coulda woulda.
khr1410 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I have been looking for this story for ages! XD
I saw this a long time ago but I don't think I faved or reviewed it
I love how you remind us of all the habbits Shinichi has to break from being Conan.
Wonderful story :)
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Ohhhh, that's sad. Poor Shinichi.
Reaper Nanashi chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Well done! While I'm not sure I agree that Shinichi would be in quite this much distress, I can nevertheless envision him doing a number of these things, particularly in instances where he was distracted or tired or the like. In any case, this is very well-written and was a pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing it!

—RN (LS)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wonderful writing, it would make sense for Shinichi to keep some of his Conan habits.
Ayaia of the Moon chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
deliciously angsty! I don't think anyone realizes the seriousness of this; he's had his right mind the entire time. These really would be difficult habits to break! Something to think about, definitely! :D

Awesome job!

Ayaia
SherryPin chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is why in the series I always hope that in the end a cure isn't found because it would be painful. Not just for him, for everyone. The readjustments, the habits, and strong bonds he has made with everyone as Conan. While who he was as Shinichi has pretty much faded away like a memory. Only appearing to let Ran know he is alive before disappearing once again. It's sad to watch because no matter what he chooses people will be hurt in the end.
somber girl chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Sad but quite realistic view of the story. Remember the Desperate Revival Arc, when Shinichi called on to the Shounen Tantei he forgot that they don't know who he is? Habit. I can see Stranger in 10 years in your story. If Shinichi stayed as Conan and had grown up with Haibara and the Shounen Tantei, his childhood will be different. He will no longer have that connection with Ran.

Kanashii!
I hope Gosho Aoyama will end the series so that there will be a resolution of whatever sort to this tragic tale.
Questionable Answers chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Awe! Was super cute, till that last bit. What a sucker punch. ouch.

Good!
Alex Elvan chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
... 3

I love it. This is so realistic, as all 'old habits die hard.'

Brilliant.

Alex
KatieArtemis chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
A very beautiful, unique One-Shot! I admire you for making Ran's emotions so clear without getting all sentimental or dramatic! The idea is very original and you established the point. Love it! :)
guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
xd at the begining :-P
sad at the end:'(
Midnight1906 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I can imagine the humor and pityof the other people around him feel as they watch him weighed down by this incident...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Awwww... that's sad. But very realistic, I think. It would definitely be hard to break some of those habits.
splishims chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow.

This was beautifully written. And so realistic too! The mix of details and habits with Ran's emotions and thoughts on the matter, her insecurity with Haibara's hanging out with him, the way she wonders if he should have just stayed Conan.

Wonderful piece. Thank you so much for sharing this! :)