Reviews for Illusion and Dream
Noxc chapter 12 . 5/30
Wow. Awesome story. But why end it when it was getting interesting?! Please tell me there is or will be a sequel to this, because you can't just leave it like this! Sammyyy!
tigerman73 chapter 12 . 2/6
This was great, you are a great writer and i cannot wait for the sequel to this. I have made it thru 30 of your stories and they are just so good. Thank you so much for sharing your gifts.
What an interesting AU! Dean handles Sam so well. There were so many times I said to myself, Dean please hug him! Such a great story and I searched frantically for the sequel. Hopefully that will be something we get to see soon even though it's been over two years since this was completed! Love your stories!
Lennelle chapter 10 . 7/28/2015
I really would love the sequel. This was so well written and with such a good plot, I'd love to know what happens next :)
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Great story, (just finished last chapter) found the way you wrote Sam really interesting; is there a sequel? :)
Lennelle chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I love this! Such an interesting AU :)
whatnosheep chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
Love this story! Really moving with Sam being like he is and dean taking care of him! I was really shocked at the end! Can't wait for sequel!
Frakking Toasters chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Sammy really broke my heart in this fic. But...that's pretty much what I look for in a fic, so it's all good lol! :-) xo
reality unchecked chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
I absolutely LOVED this fic. It was well written with an original plot. The only thing wrong with it is that there's no sequel yet! Can't wait to read more by you.
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
Wow. Dean really blew it this time, since he didn't really listen to the fact that Sam WAS hearing voices. It never occurred to him that the voices might be those of Meg and Barclay. He should have been keeping a closer watch on sam, especially when he had such a rough night. If only Dean had looked at the sketches sooner. :( I don't know if Sam survived the blast, if he got away, or if the demons took him. I look forward to your next trip into this 'verse. :)
3DBABE1999 chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Wow love the AU twist!.. It makes perfect sense that Yellow Eyrs would eant to free his father (as in his REAL father.. according to some REAL lores I found Samael (Lucifer's name before he fell according to several lores) and Lillith made little baby Grigorri Angels Azazel, Samyaza, Behemiel.. The list goes on.. But yep according to some real lores out there's Lucifer is Azazel's 'daddy') I can't wait for the sequel!
Alexandria M. R chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?

WHY WOULD YOU END IT LIKE ****THIS****? (extra, extra, extra, EXTRA emphasis). That was just cruel! YOU KILLED SAM. *sob* AND LET LUCIFER OUT. *sob*

Okay... *sniff* so all in all, this was just an incredibly awesome story. You did a great job with it! And I really wish I could say update soon, and I was about to, until I saw the darn complete sign. But even though the ending was just meeeaaaan *scowls* you handled it perfectly. And I think it was just about the right way to wrap it up. It was sad, but really innovative and unexpected, a very nice (but still mean *glare*) surprise.

You're an awesome writer! Keep it up. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Good chapter!
L.A.H.H chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Fascinating development. I look forward to the sequel. Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Is that the end? Surely you aren't going to kill Sam for real?!
I have really been enjoying this story. You portrayal of Sam with mental issues has been excellent. I just don't want him to die...what will Dean do?