Reviews for Untitled
TheEvolvingOtaku chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
There aren't enough good stories based in the YuruYuri universe, and then a lot of them are the fluffy ones that don't have much substance. I applaud your work, both for its realism and for taking a step into a different area in the YuruYuri universe. The psychological states that Akane goes through as she realizes how "wrong" and "disgusting" her love is are depicted very well. I impatiently await an update to this story, and I hope it ends well for Akane. Not saying Akari has to fall in love with her (Although I wouldn't be completely opposed to that, as long as it's depicted realistically), just that I'm hoping Akane won't end up depressed and lost in despair. Gotta love a happy ending, right? Anyway, I digress. Update soon, please!
Evil Detective chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Actually... In Japan it was normal for girls/sisters to be super close... they won't even question 'em... just... google 'Class S'

... Oh well.

That was quite angsty.

Ah, Shizuru make a cameo, yay!
Thanks for the chapter! :D
Major Mike Powell III chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1ยบ review, btches!

And so, things start to go downhill. Goddamn it. It's right there in the story category. Damn it!

So, Akane, neck-deep in happy denial, looks back on her life's worth of feelings for her dear, sweet Akari. And things definitely don't look good after she's done. Damn it.

Now, my biggest gripe about this chapter...You HAD to do it, huh? You just HAD to. Shizuru and Natsuki. ShizNat.
GodDAMN IT! ShizNat! ShizNat everywhere! Damn it!

Did you REALLY have to throw THAT in here? Seriously? Why ShizNat, of all couples?! (Sighs deep in frustration) I hate ShizNat. I freaking HATE it.

But other than THAT...

There IS a light at the end of this tunnel, right?

Update ASAP. That's an order.

Semper-Fi. Carry on!
Calo Wolf chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Awesome! Amazing! Gold!
I really loved this chapter!
I will wait for mroe patiently, keep writing this amazing story :D
Evil Detective chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Akane x Akari is my OTP (other than SakuHima/HimaSaku) XD

I laughed a lot. :D
Oh, Akane...

By the way, the scene when Akane's out cold due to massive blood rush remind me of the drama cd of Akane and Akari 'Futari wa Sister' when she did faint after asking Akari to... well, she's already like her younger sister since she's a kid. :D
Keep up the good work!
Yuri no Tenshi chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Just finished reading the second chapter, and i have to say, you're pretty good! :)

The way you put songs on your stories is nice. After all, we only feel the feelings that the music wills to express if we relate it to a time on our life. Sort like when you do identify the music to a certain situation you lived or is currently living. And you did well on placing this related to Akane.

Only thing: Try to use only one song for each chapter (if it has any planned). If you do use more than just one, then give spotlight to the most important parts; you can use bold text for it.

Nice story. I look forward for reading more from you. :3
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Now, this was really interesting and funny as Hell.

A bit of a serious start with Akane pondering on her love for Akkarin, but then, it all goes down the hilarious path.
Oh mis-communications. How I love thee.

For now, Akane accepts her feelings for Akari and goes with the flow. That's cool. :3
And...the Yaoi Channel? o.O Kill it with fire before it broadcasts! ROFLOL

I can't wait to read those new Akane's Sister stories! X3

Mission Complete! Good work!
Now, return to base for debrief and re-arm. We're not done yet!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
More Akane fics? Thank you based MNinja

The fairly srs tone at the start threw me off, then hilarity ensued, I like how the parents almost completely disregarded the blood spot

This just keeps getting better and better, I look forward to more of your works
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Like I promised, I'm back!

Now, this was quite interesting and quite sweet!

First off: Yui and Kyouko promise Akari to get that paper back...only to completely forget about her thanks to Ayano and Chitose eating chocolate, going on a yuri rampage. (Facepalm) That was pretty funny, especially Passionate Lesbian!Kyouko and Possessive!Yui. LOL

But damn, things took quite a sad turn when the story switched to Akane and the relevation of Akari's grief and heart-break. T_T Therefore, we have another parody of a song, and it fits Akari's situation and Akane's feelings SO well! X3

Now, I really, REALLY hope that Akari gets the love she deserves in future chapters. :3

Mission Start!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I like your stuff, overall solid writing, in-character and so forth

I hope you ease up on the whole song things though, clever as they are, your skills could be put to better use

That said, I'm like where this is going, and really look forward to some potential Akane/Akari fluff, such an underrated pairing, sisterly/yuri or otherwise
Ushiromiya chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I like this story. :3 Akane is just so creepy (in a good way), but she's a maiden in love... okay, no, that's Ayano. Akane's just a stalker, but stalkers are cool too (YUNOCCHI) In fact, stalkers are great. I've pretended to stalk a friend of mine before (I had this one notebook in my hands at ALL times, and I'd record the date & exact minute and the action that person was doing) I even paid a few of our mutual friends to record her actions for me when she was in another classroom. It was quite funny. 8'D

Anyway, aside from my stalking experience, your story is quite good. I've never heard the two songs that you've made parodies out of, but the lyrics fit so well (and by the way, corny puns are HILARIOUS. I like Akari's puns c': )

I personally ship Kyouko with Ayano and I'm not a big Yui fan (but I do love Minami Tsuda's singing voice), so I'll avoid biased comments. 8'D But a possessive Yui? ... Do I sense another trait of Yuno?

And I really hope you know I'm referring to Mirai Nikki, because there's like, tons of Yunos out there... Like... Hidamari Sketch Yuno. She's cute, but not the stalker type and all (but oh my god, if she stalked Miya or something, that'd be hilarious)

Well anyway, hope to see more from you
hedgehogsandwich chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Haha happy to see you've continued this! Will definitely be pining for moreeeee )
Fanatic-FanGirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Kyouko/Yui is my fav 8D and the fact that you made Yui possessive is an even bigger plus in my book 8D
sure I like Ayano but I really felt Yui is best for Kyouko
Poor Akari but can't say I am surprise but don't give up D:
Calo Wolf chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Amazing! FINALLY fanfiction let me see this story! i was reloading like a crazy because the page didn't work xD

I really loved this! and HOLY-! there will be more chapters!? AWESOME :DDD

All the characters were in character and perfectly writen! wich made this story more realistic and easier to imagine in our "brain theater" :D

I couldn't help and laugh in the part were you wrote "TOSHINO KYOUKO!", I swear I totally read that with Ayano's voice XDD
And the part were Ayano said Chitose eated some chocolate and was on rampage in the school! totally hilarious! I was laughing really hard with just imaginating it! xD

And oohhh, love triangle with Kyouko? AMAZING! :D

The part were everyone forgot about Akari was really sad, I hate it when they forget about her in the show, I think it's a plan of everyone so they can be the next main character!

Akane's feeling were really well writen too! it's like I can feel her sadness :O
OH OH! And the song! it was amazing! I swear your version of the song it's better than the original :D

In short, I LOVED your story! :D

Will be waiting for the next chapter! take care! :DD