Reviews for any other name
listeninggame chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
I understand now.
listeninggame chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
I'm getting it now...
listeninggame chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
What?
teddylupin-snape chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I really love your take on Rose! The way you wrote her was wonderful, and the freeverses have a beautiful flow to them! Wonderful job! :D
Floatfoot chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Nice take on Rose Weasley!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
...Wow. This is changing my Rose headcanon! This is a really interesting way to portray her, and the poem(s) are beautiful. :)

*Lily's two years younger, not one.
WolfDarkfur chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Really good, love the idea.
LovelySocks chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
For sure my favorite out of the three. I can feel Rose just pleading Hugo, trying to open his eyes, force him to see what she herself didn't see all along. In the last lines of the first two stanzas, I would change it from "I could do it!" and "I think I could" to "I can do it!" and "I think I can." Just a suggestion.
This poem is simply amazing. I could never dream of writing anything in the realm of this. It really touched my heart when Rose talks about Hugo hiding "just like Daddy taught you." And the way you tell of his "shell" and his books gives me just a clear image of Hugo as it does of Rose, and that's saying a lot. The ending is sweet and simple and beautiful. This whole collection is beautifully done.
LovelySocks chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Oh...gorgeous. There's a new dimension to Rose here, one that I really like. She's not ashamed of being who she is, and I think she's trying to help her family understand it too.
The whole thing is just so amazing that I don't know where to start. The reference to Hermione's love of muggle science made me smile. I postively love how Rose says "Lily's getting *everywhere,* with or without me, and I don't fancy being pulled along for the ride." The ending is simple and blunt, beautiful and touching. The entirety of it flows very nicely, and I see now problems with awkward phrasing, weird cutoffs, or uneven syllables.
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I read this one time through, and now I'm going through and reading it again because it's just. that. good. It's sort of...indescribable, and in the very best way.
"Ron Weasley" is a little harder to follow than the other two, but the tone and the metaphors used helped me to understand a bit more. This poem just feels true somehow, at least it feels like the person saying it believes it, which makes me believe it too. Even though Rose is sort of reprimanding her dad, we can tell she loves him too. Personally, I loved the part where you described Rose as an almost-dancer, almost-actress, almost-singer the very most. However, my favorite line "Maybe you can play pretend as all the greats have done"
SereneMayhem chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Very good freeverse :)
are you with me chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
This has only ten reviews?! It deserves much, much more.

Beautifully written, really.
PSdancer54 chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
This was really good! Usually, I don't understand free verses, but I really got this one. Great job!
Jannice Sace chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I just love the last line, I'm happy she's very close with her brother, well at least she has one more 'ally' if you look at it in a certain way. Keep updating
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
An excellent exploration of the validity of Rose's individuality. :)