Reviews for Can't Touch This
Levy love chapter 5 . 5/26
Like wtf did I just read? Seeeeeewwwwww weird of an ending! But like omg sugoi!
Chapter 1 through 4 makes sense but I'm not trying to be rude or anything but chapter 5 doesn't really make sense and what is with the like this and like that?
Weezel474 chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
Soooo um... Chapter six, right?
Koalahater chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
Chapter 5 was my favorite
Koalahater chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I hope Gajeel wins
fandomgirl1412 chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
CMON LEVY! KICK HIS ASS
MichaeltheReader chapter 5 . 3/23/2016
Um...it's been a couple years...
Ravenvampire2 chapter 3 . 2/20/2016
Kyaaa I'm so innocent, I dunno if I can get through this chapter ~ but time for the usual drill, LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY MUST WIN!
Ravenvampire2 chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY LEVY! I will not stop LEVY LEVYYYY!
Ravenvampire2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
LEVY! LEVY! LEVY! LEVY! LEVY! LEVY! LEVY! LEVY LEVY! LEVY!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
new chapter ?
Molscat98 chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
I wish you would actually finish this. its soooo good
Chalky130 chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
new chapter ?
MusicalMelody001 chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
That was mean! Reading that actually hurt!

To take this seriously, a tie sounds like the best option. While every shopper it's naturally going to vote towards Gajeel's prize, he can be a jerk sometimes and Levy winning would help. But with either one winning, while they might eventually let it go, their guildmates might not, this the possibility of some resentment later. Not to mention Gajeel's jerk move in that chapter in the library. While I don't personally agree with how you handled that, death is a serious matter. Any sane girl wouldn't let him get away with making her think he was dying right in front of her! He should be punished, even if it is Levy just full-on ignoring him. Not avoiding, but not looking at him and not even acknowledging what he says.
gajevyloveer95 chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
Are you still updating this? Because i would love to see how it ends.
I think that gajeel should lose the bet because she was only trying to save him from what she thought would be his death.. that was a mean trick he played on her so therefor he should have to deal with the consequences... although not to sound like a pervert but.. 7 days and 7 nights.. of pure gajevy smut... *faints from a horrific nosebleed*