Reviews for Sharks in the Swimming Pool
ilovedallas chapter 1 . 5/11
I love your stories! Please update soon..I can't wait to see what happens next in this one! Please continue :)
Michelle Stewart chapter 11 . 2/18
I loved this story since the first chapter and I'm dying for more. Do you have plans to add more chapters and finish this story? I really hope so
Guest chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
So, are u ever gonna finish the story? I really wish u would...
Corr5092 chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
update please
MollyE.13 chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
This was the first story I read of yours and I loved it. I still do! I can't wait for the next update and will be eagerly looking forward to it! Thank you!
Darkward Darling chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
Looking forward to more of this story when you have a chance! Cheers!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
Neat that they found her so quickly! I bet Bosphorus really helped make the difference; that's such a neat relationship between the dog and Bella. Looking forward to seeing E/B's take on this. Thanks for writing!

P.S. This second story is neat, too! :) Thanks for sharing!
bratangel1 chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
just love this beautiful story so glad your continuing with this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Bella is such a baby.
Corr5092 chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
can't wait for more
brownietckmama chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Love Charlie, love Alice, love Edward, love Bella, love Rosalie's potential - thanks!
Simi Nightmares chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Thank you for the update! Like the little RA Edward piece. Looking forward to more :-)
imjacksbrokenheart chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
Thank you so much for continuing to post your lovely words. I look forward to reading more of them when they are available. Take care!
crackupmonkey chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
Great to see another chapter.
jansails chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
GLAD TO SEE YOU RETURN!

In Forks:
Bella is trying to be independent of Edward, partly a misunderstanding & partly understanding.
Bella's fighting the feeling of almost suffocation or intrusion as Edward & the rest of the Cullens overwhelm her life, while she also feels a pull, a string tenuously connecting her with Edward.

In college:
Edward is a gentle, caring force, & when it comes to Bella, he's determined.
It's obvious Edward's fondness is growing as he tries to maintain his RA relationship.
The amount of time Edward's spending with Bella & the amount of energy he's expending on seeing her physically & emotionally stronger are more than simple friendship, at least for her.

jansails/jan2