Reviews for Ecto Investigation
Candy Phantom chapter 7 . 5/17
Lol, he's usually related to Tony, but this is still pretty good.
Kelsey Raine chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
Danny would never do that.
Kelsey Raine chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
Hey! You fixed the dialogue format!
Kelsey Raine chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I've always thought it would be hilarious if the investigators found Danny, thought he was dead, and picked up his body to take to autopsy. And he was set down on the table, ducky is setting everything up to do the autopsy, and then Danny sits up and scares the s*** out of him!
blackangel365 chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
aw that is so sweet
blackangel365 chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
no way
Yuu3 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
I don't really know if this is a good story but I do hope the English gets better as I read on. Those mistakes like simple confusion between 'two' and 'to' even if it is not exactly part of the story, sentence structural, missing conjunction, the flow, etc. can easily get on ones nerve and make them stop reading. No offense.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Awkward!
RANDOM chic chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I admire u for being so random ;)
mailaine chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
yay! awesome! but what about Sam? add her in the next one!
midnight chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
thx for making it a series! i love the story and i bet the others will be just as good
Guest chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Halloween MY FAVORITE HOLADAY _ yeah i cant wait for the next story
Enuescaris chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
Nice. I think danny is a bit too... uncaring about maddie not wanting him. the rest is awesome
chadtayor020 chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
You need to work on your grammar. Okay story though.
Silver Crossbow chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
Wait a second, where's Sam? Tucker's dead, Danny's in DC and Sam is where? She must be flipping out, her only friends are gone.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »