Reviews for Greater Things
AddieGreysPPPEvilRegal9119 chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
Good update! I wish you would've done more with the end, like having Addison go back and tell Sam she's pregnant or something like that. I'm a bit curious about how you're going to end this. Since Maddison is supposed to be endgame, you could've went another route with this story, but this way is pretty intriguing. Again, good update, I look forward to another one sometime soon in the near future.
AddieGreysPPPEvilRegal9119 chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
I'm a bit sad that you killed Sam. I did read those articles Shonda posted on twitter about her almost having Mark run off o LA to be with Addison,BUT, there was Sofia. I'm interested to see who is endgame(I'm hoping it Maddison-that'd make my day since Addisam obviously can't be endgame now). I really want to see the back story of how Mark and Addison's daughter came into play-that was a shocker! Good update!
roganjalex chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
i vote 2 or 3 a month
Corazon90 chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
Hey, that's okay. We all know that real life sometimes takes over. And I guess after the season premiere of Private Practice the motivation to write this story might not be so easy to find. :(
I'd like to read 2-3 chapters a month, but do whatever suits you best!
Corazon90 chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
I feel like I'm always repeating myself. lol I hope Derek can save Sam. This is just too sad. Addie and Sam just got married.
Corazon90 chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
Ah, just realized I forgot to leave a review after reading this. I really hope Derek can help!
Nicole-Natasha chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
Great job if I do say so myself. Heeee!
Anna chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
I approve of this chapter.
Natasha Bean chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
Nice chapter
Natasha Bean chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Beautiful chapter. I want charcoop to have twins please.
Oriental eyes chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
I'm happy with this chapter. I'm happy as long as there is no mason. I love Lucas, Henry and Betsy but I hate reading anything with Mason.
Filipino writer chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
Great job hun!
AddieGreysPPPEvilRegal9119 chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
Oh my God! not ANOTHER cliffhanger! Augh! This is a great story but, I NEED to know: is Sam going to die? It's driving me mad! If he is inevitably going to die, will Addison end up with Mark, or Jake? This is a really great story, even with all of its twists and turns Lol
Corazon90 chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Great chapter! A baby girl. :) I hope Sam wakes up soon and his brain is okay. :-/
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012