Reviews for Depression
The Written One chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Shoot! I really, really liked that! Please update one day :)
Aurora Borealis - Polar Lights chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Wow, this was a great read! Thank you for this story! It would be awesome if you could write a follow-up. I mean, not necessarily a complete multi-chaptered fic, just a one-chapter follow-up, about how things are going? Maybe towards the end of Anna's stay at the academy? Thinking about whether the time at the school was good, if it helped her... Just a little suggestion. :P I'm just dreaming here. ;)
Anyway, I love this story! The writing is great, the characters work incredibly well in this setting (and I don't think they're OOC - except maybe Hardbroom hugging Ms Bat, but it works in the scene and the story), the plot was something new and unexpected, and I simply love the idea of depression turning into a shadow being that in the case of a witch can manifest itself outside her - emphasises the scary realness depression and self-hate can develop. If you're not careful, nothing else but it will feel real anymore. And that's just beautifully expressed in this story.
I love it! I want more. :) Pretty please? *puppy-eyes* ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
NORMALLY DO NOT LIKE AU. THIS WAS GOOD AND I LIKED IT SO WELL DONE.
GloriaNewt chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hi, sorry this review is a bit delayed!
Wow, I really loved this fic- what a dream! The characters worked really well within the new setting of the shop, plus it was a really interesting idea about the apparition, so cleverly described and I really liked the conversation between Anna and HB :)
terfle chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I think it could be developed over a couple of chapters, there is enough material in there. I like the idea of the witches running an antique shop, kind of like life after the school if that would ever happen. Good job on this one, I liked it
typicalRAinbow chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Well I found a good read :D I love how twisty and packed the 'shop' is. " manifestation of your thoughts and feelings, and as you grow older, if you don't stop believing in them, the manifestation can grow and possibly become its own being and exist among us rather than in us" *sigh* if only HB could ward off such buggers for all of us eh? Very clever dear and very well written.
Aleksandra Hardbroom chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I like it was hoping for a few chapters at least. It is a great start to a story.