Reviews for Strangers in the Night
1sunfun chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Nice.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
love this story! write more please :)
milkteethbabydoll chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Oh my gosh, I love you. Wait, is that too soon? I don't want to mess up our relationship so early on... It just all just happened so fast... and now I can't quit you.
dcatt chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
My Favorite part? The tbc at the very end. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
this was fun
Book Freakz chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
I love your story! Im not huge on slash but i really do love this story! I though it was going to b phelps as the murder/rapist. *shrugs* oh well, i was a LITTLE (even though tht isnt very little. I couldn't get it to be italicized!) off. Okay maybe a lot off. Tht was hilarious about how u made the glitter fall on them. I love your story, through and through. Is this the final chapter?
Rochir chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
The young genius just stuck his tongue out at the older man who rolled his eyes in response. Seeing that he couldn't get a rise out of the young man he turned to their unit chief, "Make sure he puts that thing to good use."

Morgan studiously ignored the exchange but Rossi and the girls broke out laughing when Hotch turned pink and sputtered, "Dave! Dammit, just go home." The team cheerfully waved bye to each other as they parted for the night.

OMG - I am so LMAO at this! XD
Kiba515 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
lmfao
love this story sooo much
cant wait for the next chapter
patipatiti chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
loving it!
peniqudeplata chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Yeah so you ignored procedure...trust me having grown up with a cop for a dad yeah they can and do get mouthy especially if they know they are being slighted for no good reason... I actually laughed my ass off at the Hotch being an ass scene I know guys that would have made that seem tame...aside from that it is fiction for a reason and it is your fiction so anyone taking issue can find something else to read or just enjoy the ride ... fun story love me some Hotch/Reid yumminess
RoseLaurel chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
And the plot thickens...
Yay! Comeuppance for Phelps! *evil grin*
I really can't wait for the next chapter - this story is fantastic!
lederra chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
I am truly looking forward to Phelps getting his comeuppance, the homophobic prick. Looking forward to the next chapter.
MadClover-chan chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Aaaah I totally love this story! It makes me happy whenever I see an update from you! I hope you write the next chapter quicker that this one xD
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
So nice to see you back writing this story...
jerseybelle chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Loving this story. Well done with a little humor in all the drama.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »