Reviews for Mangoes, A Sleepy Time Lord, and the Benefit of a
The Hearts Of The Tardis chapter 4 . 1/27
Awww this story is adorableeee
tenthdoctor10 chapter 1 . 1/25
Love the mangoes thing
crzykittyfangirl chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
beautiful, love it.
lifelane chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
This is so cute. :)
Spunkalovely chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
This is fantastic! I love it!
iwritelikeaninja chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
This is the most effin adorable story I have read in a long time. I loved it :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
This fic makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I don't know if you're stopping here or continuing. But either way, I really loved this. Thank you!
vannadear chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Everything is non-homicidal unicorns and rainbow cupcakes! I absolutely needed this after an awful evening of nightmares, and now I can go to work without dooming the rest of my day. (and yes I just admitted to using your stories as chemical free depression medicine; works every time with no side effects!) Have a lovely day!
beatlesbird chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
that was just adorable!
RoseKatnissWeasley7 chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
This is so cute! I love it!
LilienRose chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
screaming like a fangirl that's me. big kiss they kissed.
katarina97 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Loved it. Write more soon.
tomboy 26 chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Lol .. I had to check to see if it said completed cause if it did and you ended it there .. I would have found you and probably cried a bit on your shoulder for loving the Doctor and Rose as much as I do and then probably cooked you something to make you write some more. If that didn't change your mind .. then I would have gone to plan B and that would not have been as nice as plan A but still sorta the same .. a lot more crying ... lol.

I just loved it .. mostly cause whenever I read this story (or any of your stories) I just hear their voices in my head (and that has absolutely nothing to do with my obsession with them and me hounding all types of media that has them in it .. including, dare I say it, Billie Piper's music videos). And the way they say these epic declarations and flirt is so seamless, so them .. ah, this just cheers me up.

I hope their confessions aren't done yet .. cause now they can kiss the insecurities away .. or they can just kiss .. whatever lol.
HopelessRomanticxox chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
sooo cute! this story gets cuter every time i read it :D
Rosie chapter 4 . 8/30/2012