Reviews for I Only Want To Be With You
degrassian4ever chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Awwwwwwwwwssss! 3
Hi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Let me just take the time to say that you are absolutely one of my favorite fic writers, especially when it comes to Degrassi. You are truly the cream of the crop and you inspire me to develop my writing into more than what it is. I know you've put a lot of hard work into each piece and it truly shines through every word you put on that page. Please keep writing. You're a pleasure to read and you have a definite gift. I challenge you to take it even further. Thank you so much babe, for everything. xx
Jessie's Wonders chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
"Clare paused. "Well I was escorted out of the house by the police – zip tied hands and all."

"What the fuck?" I asked, unable to contain myself."

I literally did a spit-take there :D haha Awesome story :)
ShowTime chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Really cool two chapter fic
nyilaa chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
This is so lovely and perfect for late-night reading
degrassianwriter chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
SO Sweet! I LOVED it! Great job! I'm so gonna read all your other stories now! :) :)
MadameDegrassi354 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
ThatGirl19 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
You are so great at writing the characters IC. I can totally see it happening. I read this and immediately added you as a favorite author. Great work, and I can't wait to read what else you have written. :)
AfewSentencesShortOfaParagraph chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
That wasn't at all how I pictured their all-night conversation going. But I really liked your interpretation. It was in character and very cute. I thought your use of their question game was brilliant, and I also really liked the blog submission detail.

Favorite part:
"We just made out for two hours and you're still trying to keep things professional between us?"

She laughed briefly but her answer was completely serious. "The professional is personal for us, Eli. I can't tell you how many times I was working on an article or a poem and wanted to send it to you and see what you thought or what suggestions you would make to make it better."

It was very true amusing. As usual, wonderfully done.
Cgforever1 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012

Is there any possible chance that you'd write a side story to this fic? BECAUSE I WOULD DIE OF HAPPINESS
ChasingYou chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
So I kind of forgot if I had posted a review when I read this yesterday. If I didn't then shame on me, because it is absolutly amazing. If I had, well then I came back to read it again because it is fantastic. Also I just read your author's note and I just wanted to let you know that I agree with what you are saying and I can see where you are coming from.
I know that this is still only one review, but I absolutely love your work and I hope that you continue to write.
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is really sweet and adorable. I can picture this happening which is really great! Can't wait to read chapter two :)
Lady Azura chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Aww, this was quite lovely. :)
Blue JA chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
That was such a sweet ending to this two shot. Eli is just too sweet for words, he like any girls dream boyfriends super kind and considerate. I really like how he worries about make Claire feel pressure considering he has more experience than her.
I am your 21 chapter fic will be amazing, even if it contains Degrassi fic clichés in it.
I really like the ending, and I can’t wait for your new story! XOXO
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
My favorite part of the conversation was that it was from Eli's perspective. I'm sure Clare's would have been perfectly fine but hearing it narrated in Eli's voice was just perfection. It was hilarious as well as the most sweet, melting talk. I loved their wonderful conversation and how Clare's so insecure about her body, but Eli says all these perfect things to her and he's still thinking to himself how it's the closest to phone sex he's ever had with Clare ROFL. Also this line:

"Plus, if they had taken one look at the goofy grin on my face they would have assumed that I'd decided to experiment with psychotropic drugs for the first time at the party – which at one point in my life probably would have delighted them but post-bipolar diagnosis would definitely result in grounding."

I love how this fic isn't just rewriting Showdown's moments all over again. It's got the elements of the story we saw and we're already familiar with from the episodes, but this is not just filling in gaps, it's putting a new spin on things so it's not like rehashing something we already know is going to happen.