Reviews for Queen of the Crashed
Lucky Logician chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
Seriously. You really should come back and finish this.
sirensoundwave chapter 14 . 6/30/2015
Um...hi? I know it's been what 11 years buuut...Please see tell me this story isn’t dead. It's really good.
Angelfish369 chapter 14 . 4/2/2010
I want to know how this ends sigh...

Really love your idea of the "first virus"/goddess/user btw
VforVendetta34 chapter 14 . 11/2/2005
Oh-my-god... this is the best reboot fic ever made or read by me... You got to be kidding, you haven't updated for like, a year! Almost 2 years! Do me a huge favour and please keep updating soon, this is the best fic please!

I'm a Daemon fan too, and this is a fic I've always been dreaming on reading. You portrayed her so well... *fav storie* *adds to story alert* XD You made me laugh on several occasions, I love it. PLEASE UPDATE!
NCommander chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Wow, this story is REALLY good, and I'm dieing for an update. I need to know what happens. Daemon having a higher purpose, TeraByte is going live it seems, I must know what happens !
Fiyerwall chapter 13 . 1/14/2004
Excellent story! I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment and I can't wait to hear how it ends.
Bonzo the Fifth chapter 12 . 8/28/2003
I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews on it. It's really good! Reboot was one of my favorite shows back in the day (when will we get a DVD box set, when?), and this story fits right in with the style, I think. BTW, I love the idea of the "processing deleted", great stuff...

Keep up the great work. I hope to see more soon!
The 18th Angel chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
That was kind of the point, genius. (I don't usually respond to 'reviews' like this, but this one just irked me)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
you made a mistake in your calculations:

10 10 100 not 101
lucas charles chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE OF THIS STORY SOON
Brax chapter 9 . 2/21/2003
hey 18th angel, what's up? I have read "Queen of the Crashed" and am once again suitably impressed. I hope you decide to update soon, because this story rocks!
Helna chapter 9 . 1/29/2003
Great chapter! So is Terabyte going to join up with the Mainframers?
Helna chapter 8 . 12/13/2002
Alright! This is very good! Very interesting plot!
LUCAS CHARLES chapter 6 . 11/22/2002
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE NEXT PART VERY SOON IT IS A GREAT STORY .
Aurie chapter 6 . 10/30/2002
YAY! You wrote more! WHOO! _ Just a random check, write more soon please! This is really good. And there just HAPPENS to be a cliff-hangaar-thing there...more soon please!