Reviews for Between Us
mo kagen chapter 18 . 4/16
Thank You !
TheMrsW chapter 18 . 10/24/2014
Stumbled on this one again and had to reread it. Still love these two.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Enjoy reading the story. Thanks
kaitlin9999 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Love it! Can't wait to continue your story
Guest chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
Wow this had great potential but you messed it up what happened I didn't understand it and the ending sucked honestly it did good job though putting yourself out there with a story that's brave
morena.davidson.3 chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
A sweet story. Thanks for sharing. :)
kitkat3051 chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
Loved it!
MsLiss chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
In this story I honestly found Edward the more annoying.
He was the one that stayed silent and didn't follow up to talk when he was misunderstood.
A very frustrating attitude, and yes there were numerous times I could have written you an essay on my thoughts on their behaviour. But as you rightly pointed out they are frustrating annoying humans! lol. You portrayed that well.
I liked the fact you included counselling for them both as a means to build trust and new communication.
I know you left a lot of the details blank there, but I imagined all the extras in my head! lol
Suffice to say you elicited a strong reaction from me on several occasions which means your writing is heartfelt and right on target.
So again thank you for a great escape!
MsLiss chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
Here's hoping in the light of the morning she remembers him silencing his phone all night. He's already with someone I bet
Patstew chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
Great story loved it! :D
Guest chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
I'm leaving this story with a heavy heart. Bella's therapy sessions has really opened my eyes to a few areas I could improve on with my boyfriend. I absolutely adore this story. You're truly amazing. Thank you. Xoxo.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
This was a great story. I'm glad Edward and Bella were able to finally communicate and work things out. This baby is going to have so much love. We had a miscarriage also and I still grieve a little and it's been over 15 years. Anyway...this was a beautiful story.
sandalyn05 chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
I truly enjoyed this story. I laughed and cried my way through it. I didn't want it to end. You are a very talented writer. I can't wait to read another one of your stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
So far I'm liking this. But poor Bella and Edward. You gotta watch
those high school crushes, they can be a killer. Good job.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 6/20/2013
The memorial next to a tree in the meadow was such a nice idea. I imagine it helped them put closure and move forward while keeping the memory of their first child somewhere in their world never to be forgotten.
I thought the wedding was theirs. But it's better this way, getting the pregnancy test first is pretty off center
like these two characters. They are happy this time around of course, but were they once again one of the "1%" ? Or had they planned it? I love it, to see how they've grown yet come full circle in the best of ways.
Great story! Thank you so much for sharing it.