Reviews for Between Us
SyonaAntonyMasenCullen chapter 1 . 11/3
I can't believe that Payton79 and NuttyGinger read each others stories... both of you rock and I love your stories!
Payton79 chapter 18 . 5/13
Having experienced a miscarriage myself, this wasn't an easy read for me. What made it even worse was the fact that Edward apparently left Bella all alone with the unplanned pregnancy, even suggesting she get rid of the baby, only to come around the moment she lost it. It takes two to tango and therefore, it was his "problem" as much as it was hers. The way they handled their problem back then, Bella had no other choice than to end things. Still, it hurt reading how much they were in love and how much they missed each other through all those years and it's so sad they lost so much time. However, I'm glad that, in the end, everything worked out for them.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story.
Kickinl8tr chapter 18 . 12/23/2015
I have no idea how I missed this one I'm a project manager and love the references and the craziness that ensued and the natural awkwardness and self depreciation putting blame on oneself. Going to throw a Rec on Fb. On this under appreciated fic.
mo kagen chapter 18 . 4/16/2015
Thank You !
TheMrsW chapter 18 . 10/24/2014
Stumbled on this one again and had to reread it. Still love these two.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Enjoy reading the story. Thanks
kaitlin9999 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Love it! Can't wait to continue your story
Guest chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
Wow this had great potential but you messed it up what happened I didn't understand it and the ending sucked honestly it did good job though putting yourself out there with a story that's brave
morena.davidson.3 chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
A sweet story. Thanks for sharing. :)
kitkat3051 chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
Loved it!
MsLiss chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
In this story I honestly found Edward the more annoying.
He was the one that stayed silent and didn't follow up to talk when he was misunderstood.
A very frustrating attitude, and yes there were numerous times I could have written you an essay on my thoughts on their behaviour. But as you rightly pointed out they are frustrating annoying humans! lol. You portrayed that well.
I liked the fact you included counselling for them both as a means to build trust and new communication.
I know you left a lot of the details blank there, but I imagined all the extras in my head! lol
Suffice to say you elicited a strong reaction from me on several occasions which means your writing is heartfelt and right on target.
So again thank you for a great escape!
MsLiss chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
Here's hoping in the light of the morning she remembers him silencing his phone all night. He's already with someone I bet
Patstew chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
Great story loved it! :D
Guest chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
I'm leaving this story with a heavy heart. Bella's therapy sessions has really opened my eyes to a few areas I could improve on with my boyfriend. I absolutely adore this story. You're truly amazing. Thank you. Xoxo.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
This was a great story. I'm glad Edward and Bella were able to finally communicate and work things out. This baby is going to have so much love. We had a miscarriage also and I still grieve a little and it's been over 15 years. Anyway...this was a beautiful story.