Reviews for Between Us
Kickinl8tr chapter 18 . 12/23/2015
I have no idea how I missed this one I'm a project manager and love the references and the craziness that ensued and the natural awkwardness and self depreciation putting blame on oneself. Going to throw a Rec on Fb. On this under appreciated fic.
mo kagen chapter 18 . 4/16/2015
Thank You !
TheMrsW chapter 18 . 10/24/2014
Stumbled on this one again and had to reread it. Still love these two.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Enjoy reading the story. Thanks
kaitlin9999 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Love it! Can't wait to continue your story
Guest chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
Wow this had great potential but you messed it up what happened I didn't understand it and the ending sucked honestly it did good job though putting yourself out there with a story that's brave
morena.davidson.3 chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
A sweet story. Thanks for sharing. :)
kitkat3051 chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
Loved it!
MsLiss chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
In this story I honestly found Edward the more annoying.
He was the one that stayed silent and didn't follow up to talk when he was misunderstood.
A very frustrating attitude, and yes there were numerous times I could have written you an essay on my thoughts on their behaviour. But as you rightly pointed out they are frustrating annoying humans! lol. You portrayed that well.
I liked the fact you included counselling for them both as a means to build trust and new communication.
I know you left a lot of the details blank there, but I imagined all the extras in my head! lol
Suffice to say you elicited a strong reaction from me on several occasions which means your writing is heartfelt and right on target.
So again thank you for a great escape!
MsLiss chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
Here's hoping in the light of the morning she remembers him silencing his phone all night. He's already with someone I bet
Patstew chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
Great story loved it! :D
Guest chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
I'm leaving this story with a heavy heart. Bella's therapy sessions has really opened my eyes to a few areas I could improve on with my boyfriend. I absolutely adore this story. You're truly amazing. Thank you. Xoxo.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
This was a great story. I'm glad Edward and Bella were able to finally communicate and work things out. This baby is going to have so much love. We had a miscarriage also and I still grieve a little and it's been over 15 years. Anyway...this was a beautiful story.
sandalyn05 chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
I truly enjoyed this story. I laughed and cried my way through it. I didn't want it to end. You are a very talented writer. I can't wait to read another one of your stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
So far I'm liking this. But poor Bella and Edward. You gotta watch
those high school crushes, they can be a killer. Good job.