Reviews for In the Blood
Part two?
I love caring and protective Damon. Please write more.
"On any other given day Stefan could take his brother, even on a diet of animal blood they were still pretty evenly matched. But even though Stefan didn't completely admit to it, he was feeling weak, drained. He wasn't up to getting off the bed let alone throwing Damon against the wall."

Actually, he can't take Damon. Both of them have acknowledged that.
Can totally see this happening.

Love nurse Damon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I loved this. Damon is a carer and fixer at heart, especially regarding Stefan.

Please write some more brotherly-bonding stories.
LowTide1322 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This is so cute :) Although it would have made sense if had werewolf venom in his system. Still love the defan!
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I really enjoyed this. I liked Damon getting annoyed at Stefan because he was concerned about him and taking care of him, the flashbacks were cute too.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was amazing. Sick Stefan and caring Damon; perfect!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I read this one again and can favorite it since I accidently reviewed it as guest before.
aligal528 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I think this is one of my favorite TVD stories I've read.
PS: In the SPN universe, you can never torture Sam enough.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I loved this!
As its always great to see some brotherly love when possible.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This makes two Salvatore brother stories that you've written that I loved.

I especially like how this one is set in season 2 before the dying Damon admitted to Elena that he finally forgave Stefan(it was good of the show to have Damon admit he forgave Stef before Damon and Elena found out that Stefan had left Elena and given himself over to Klaus to save his brother.)

The man who fancies himself the most ruthless and evil vampire who ever lived, does have a way of getting attached to people/things.

Are you one of the UK/EU fans?

Even though the gray IS kinda blue looking, that was most definitely a Confederate uniform Damon was wearing.

In the plantation part of Virginia during the Civil War, Damon's father would have shot him dead faster for even considering joining the Union Army, than he did for trying to save a vampire.

The way his father treated him, I'm half-surprised the very volatile Damon DIDN'T run off and join the yankees just to spite his father. He probably loved his brother and home too much.

I love how you made the vampires get sick from rabies, which alas, is STILL stupidly loose in the US rather than eradicated as in Europe and the UK. The old Forever Knight tv series had HIV/AIDs be fatal to vampires. They do need some weaknesses and maybe fatal illnesess just to scare them a little.
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was a really great story. I love how in character you managed to keep Damon, and I really enjoyed those unexpected flashbacks.
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
O.M.G I LOVED this! xDxD

This was superbly written, everyone is in character, especially Damon! His sarcastic comments were amazing, you really know how to write him, and the brotherly love in this story was just brilliant!

If you haven't guessed yet, this was awesome, well done!
victoria chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
i simply loved it! you have beautifully depicted the brother's relation. you have perfectly portrayed damon in your story...damon loves his baby bro stefan but he hides the protective and loving big brother behind the smirky damon who does not give a damn about anything...but the truth is deep down damon loves stefan and can't let him get hurt...( for me the brother's relation is the most important of all relations on the show and i just wish season 4 focuses more on the brother's relation and damon for once confesses to everyone particularly stefan that he truly loves his litle bro ...just my opinion)...back to the point...your story was amazing...:)