Reviews for I'd Fight For You
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was absolutely wonderful and I hope that you will maybe do an epilogue or another one shot to show what happened later.
Graven Lament chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Very nice crossover. Please continue!
Eloana7 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wow, I really, truly, positively loved this story. I hope you will write many, many more like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This is one of my favorites! I'd love to read what happens next. Thank you for sharing such a fun story.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh this is just a wonderful wonderful story. As for a sequel? Sure why not.
Kira-Kaminari-san chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
cool...just wish there was more detail on Harry's run
Kaede203 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
That was AMAZING! 3
Cherrie-san chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Yes, I would enjoy reading more- whether as a sequel, drabbles, or just further chapters.
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Cute, short, & sweet. Wish it was a bit more in depth, though... Guess I feel there could definitely have been more build up and that the labyrinth path could have been more creative. Then again, you were probably aiming for a one-shot. In that case, you've done a very good job.
Jillian Moore chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh, it would be great if you wrote more in this 'universe'; what you have was already so well done and such an incredible read that it would be wonderful to get more from it! I had to laugh when I discovered just why Severus was taking being brought there so well, and why Jareth was treating him so friendly; that was a truly inspired touch. Regardless of if you write more I want to thank you for sharing your hard work with us; you really did a great job! (But I'll still hold out hope that you'll get bored one day and expand upon this.)
Saissister chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Anakondaa chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
You should write more the story is fantastic!
Hericus C chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That was good. I like the various "people" Harry befriended as well as Severus & Jareth's comments. More HP/SS is always welcome.
Start.Again.Angel chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is adorable I loved the ending! :D Great story
exaigon chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Omg! This was so cute. I loved it!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »