Reviews for I'd Fight For You
sylence in dark corners chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I loved it! It was simple, and yet deep on a more personal level. It is very well constructed, putting in just the right amount of romance I make it seem believable for a budding relationship, and giving just the right amount of other information, like on Jareth and what will happen to Ron, to leave the story with a very "wrapped up" sort of feeling.

As for making a sequel: as much as I would love to read more of your works, I think that this one does not need one because of how perfectly you ended the story. Going on at this point might just make it more complicated, and might detract from the initial plot of the story, making it more unappealing. There is no need for an epilogue or more chapters; this story is wrapped up perfectly as it is. If you wanted to, you could post more as a continuation in a different story, not as more chapters to this one. Just in my experience with reading literally thousands of fanfictions, sometimes less is more!

I loved your story, keep on writing! You are doing amazing!
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was absolutely wonderful and I hope that you will maybe do an epilogue or another one shot to show what happened later.
Graven Lament chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Very nice crossover. Please continue!
Eloana7 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wow, I really, truly, positively loved this story. I hope you will write many, many more like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This is one of my favorites! I'd love to read what happens next. Thank you for sharing such a fun story.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh this is just a wonderful wonderful story. As for a sequel? Sure why not.
Kira-Kaminari-san chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
cool...just wish there was more detail on Harry's run
Alice Rowen chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
That was AMAZING! 3
Cherrie-san chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Yes, I would enjoy reading more- whether as a sequel, drabbles, or just further chapters.
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Cute, short, & sweet. Wish it was a bit more in depth, though... Guess I feel there could definitely have been more build up and that the labyrinth path could have been more creative. Then again, you were probably aiming for a one-shot. In that case, you've done a very good job.
Jillian Moore chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh, it would be great if you wrote more in this 'universe'; what you have was already so well done and such an incredible read that it would be wonderful to get more from it! I had to laugh when I discovered just why Severus was taking being brought there so well, and why Jareth was treating him so friendly; that was a truly inspired touch. Regardless of if you write more I want to thank you for sharing your hard work with us; you really did a great job! (But I'll still hold out hope that you'll get bored one day and expand upon this.)
Saissister chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
nice
Anakondaa chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
You should write more the story is fantastic!
Hericus C chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That was good. I like the various "people" Harry befriended as well as Severus & Jareth's comments. More HP/SS is always welcome.
Start.Again.Angel chapter 1 . 8/21/2012