Reviews for Wild at Heart
Sibel88 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This is such a great idea because Sandor really does look like a wildling. I do need to say that I really dislike Arya. She whines a lot
Littlefeatherofhope chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
narutonarutolove Thank you for the review :) I have two more that will be completed in the next two weeks-I'm Bound by the Life you Left Behind and What Dreams May Come, so there are two more for you. I hope you will like them. FYI my stories always have happy endings and I never treat my characters worse than GRRM so no worries there. I like my fluff, it makes up for all the drama of ASOIAF lol! I am writing a sequel to WIld at Heart which will be out in September. I look forward to hearing your thoughts :)
narutonarutolove chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
i loved this story, i was actually hesitant to read it, so i read a couple reviews to see if the story ended with a happy ending, and im so glad it did! Im glad i read it, there arent many SanSan stories, and only a handful that are completed. I hope there are more like this one.
crushnotsosecret chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
i'm so emotional, it's hard for me to find the words...
i just love this story. it's amazing, as simple as that.
i your caracters, you made a much more interesting sansa and i felt in love with sandor all over again thanks to wonderful writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
This is a beautiful, wonderful story! You are such a gifted writer, and I think your take on the Sansa/Sandor romance is spectacularly well done in all of your stories.
hotmac chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
i loved your story!
JuliaAurelia chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
you rewrote, so I reread, with pleasure! I'm always rereading this story anyways :)

I hope Cat thaws someday (maybe when baby Clegane comes along and makes her a grandma.) Also, any time both Joffrey and Cersei get slapped is a good time!
AngelOfDeath6 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I just had to say that this is one of my favorite SanSan fics of all time, In fact it's one of my favorite fics overall! (From any fandom.) The amount of times I have read and re-read this is getting pretty ridiculous. :P
Madame de Coeur chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
I loved this so much. It was beautifully written and the story behind the story is amazing. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
schimo chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
What an awesome story! Definitely a great take on the whole SanSan ship. And thanks for sharing that story about your family's history too :)
KhaleesiDany chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Woah! Your family history was amazing. I loved this story for so many reasons. Sandor as a wildling was such an original idea I had to check it out and I think it fit well with his character. Direwolves, yes! Ygritte was so fiery and I loved the references to hers and Jons secret relationship. I was glad to see Benjen included, too! I thought the epilogue would just be a wrap-up, but it was exciting. My favorite part of the story was the marriage by capture. It was a good mix of fright, anxiety, and eroticism. There are some inconsistencies in this story but nothing that really gave me pause (like, Nights watch deserters are supposed to get beheaded. But do i really need that element added to Ned and Benjen's reunion? No.) and judging by the turnaround time on this, I think I could learn a thing or two from you!
KhaleesiDany chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
"After his burns had healed, the wounds the trauma had left on Sandor's heart had remained; each time people stared or refused to look at him, the wounds opened anew. He had thought he had successfully hardened himself to such things until hearing Padrick and Draco's words cut him deeply and brought back to the surface all the feelings he had tried so hard to bury inside his heart." Very sensitive and emotional. love it
KhaleesiDany chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
"Rydor Clegane" I like this name!
One thing I like about this story is how you fit Gregor in. I know the Free Folk are a wild people but I believe they would punish someone like that, because his brutality is misdirected and hurts the clan and its mentioned in the story that you have to do whats best for the clan.
KhaleesiDany chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I like this story because the action moves fast.
weshallflyaway chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Even better than finishing your story, was the story of your own family at the end! I have always loved stories of cross-cultural love affairs, particularly ones related to Native Americans, thank you so much for sharing your family's story with us :)

And now onto comments on the actual fic! I started reading this during the ficathon and then got waylaid by uni work and didn't have time to read anything for the longest time! Am so glad that I finally got to finish it today! I really did love the way the story developed, the way that she gradually came to accept, admire and love him, and their happiness at the simple life they would have north of the wall. I'm also glad that the Starks (minus Catelyn!) came to love and respect Sandor as well, I really can see him as a Northman, I think he'd be much happier with that type of life (no knights, the old gods, far less pretense) than he is with Southron life. Thank you for such an entertaining read :)
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »