Reviews for Wild at Heart
Cambria-Anne chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Wow. It is all going so well and everyone is so understanding of the different people and agendas. I wonder how the King and the rest of the court are going to react. Thanks for the updates.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
I love this! It is so beautiful ... I know tension is rising within the story, but it is so very sweet... :0) VERY MUCH appreciated !
DeathSidhe chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
In the show when the king arrived at winterfell Sandor was there..so instead will it be Gregor arriving?..I'd love to see Sansa get all upset and declare that this kin-abuser leave te city or something ..lol lol
Icky Boodles chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Love it, the spectacular death by beheading and arterial blood flow and use of the word pair "insolent fuck." I love seeing and using the words petulant, insolen and exsanguination.

I also really enjoyed Ned and Sansa's conversation, there was a smooth transition of Sansa from daughter/child to daughter/married woman. His relief was a very human touch to the strength of Ned.
audrey.evans.5 chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Such a good chapter, and a love it when her father said"My little lemon cake is married".
JuliaAurelia chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
I absolutely *loved* this chapter! That disgusting Draco and Padrek are dead, and the happy family and direwolf reunion, which I had been waiting for, was wonderful to read. I was especially glad that Ned not only found out that Benjen is alive and well, but that he has a new nephew in Benjen's son. Is there a way for Benjen and his family to visit Wintefell in the future, or it is too hard to pull off being as Benjen is technically a deserter from the NW? It would be nice for his family to meet Ned's and Cat's if they can figure out a way to do it safely.

Ned's such a good dad too, he was able to ascertain that Sandor is a good husband in *every* way without embarassing Sansa too much.

"At hearing his father's words Robb thought of his own arranged betrothal to an unknown Frey girl, and of his growing attraction to Jeyne as well" Robb, sweetie, listen to me, just go down to the Twins and meet the lovely Roslin and put Jeyne out of your head. We don't want any Red Weddings here!

I do hope Sandor and Sansa can visit when King Robert comes, now that we know their marriage won't be questioned. Ha-ha Joffrey, you have to marry Margaery Tyrell! LOL.
Jasdenmort chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Should not have waited, losing sleep reading this in 1-shot, but loving it. I too find this a fresh new idea and each time I start to think ‘hey what about…’ you touch on it soon after pulling me deeper in.

Where to start:
I am astounded that you have written so much with such a variety of characters in just a week. Reads like you are having fun with it. Great work, thanks for sharing. Ned worrying for ‘his little girl’ is perfectly sweet; didn’t get enough of that in the books. And truly enjoy how your stuff makes me laugh, the feast was fun and wonderful start with; “Glad to meet you…now you're [mine].” Looking forward to when ‘the men’ meet and wonder if the chapter will be waiting in the morning. Thanks again.
DeathSidhe chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
The moment of meeting between Sandor and Eddard grows ever closer..I cant wait to see reactions..big tall muscled and brave Sandor with the ruined face and tiny little Sansa ..lol lol
Icky Boodles chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
All kinds of wonderful here, I love the mix of vulnerability, passion and strength.

Looking forward to more and with some worry with the oath on a life.
Icky Boodles chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
"That is beautiful." That couldn't be more appropriate or wonderful. The perfect topping or literary accent.

I really liked the sequence with tying her new blue dress on and the difference in styles from her other gowns.
Icky Boodles chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
So sexy, soft, warm, beautiful and fantastically written and expressed without being nasty or uncomfortable.4

I want to kick Padrick really hard for stating that Sandor was marrying "above his station." It's such a disgusting and apathetic attitude.
JuliaAurelia chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
What a lovely wedding feast and gift-giving! That is, until Padrick and Draco opened their big jealous mouths. Now they have to die, I don't care who does it, Ned, Jon, Ghost, whoever, they just have to die. Sansa did such a wonderful, heartfelt job of showing Sandor the way she feels about him afterwards in bed. Really they are so sweet together, they just belong together, damn King Robert and his southern ambitions to the deepest of the seven hells.

"It is not to be borne, Lord Stark..." the men's clamoring drowning out the words of the speaker as their outrage peaked." I can just imagine what the Greatjon was yelling!

I look forward very much to the next chapter. Things are coming to a head.
JuliaAurelia chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
"Oh I think they will Father, once they realize King Robert's actions could very well affect them. If he chooses to invalidate Sansa's marriage based on the fact it took place according to the old traditions, three quarters of Stark bannermen will either find themselves bastards with no holdings of their own. Many of their own wedded unions will be invalidated as well."

This plus the fact that the marriage is *definitely" consummated would stop Robert I think. Joffrey isn't going to want a non-virgin, and Cersei would be livid with rage at the thought of her precious son marrying the wife of a wildling-the willing, quite non-viriginal wife of a wildling. There's always Margaery Tyrell, after all, or some other noble bride. Or just omit (this is AU after all) Jaime pushing Bran out the window, and Bran could be betrothed to Myrcella.

Almost time for the feast! I look forward to it.
DeathSidhe chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Let me start by saying that I am a great big fan of the SandorXSansa pairing and have since read many many stories both on here,Livejournal and Archive. I soooo love the idea of big strong Sandor as a wilding because he fits so easily into that world. I cannot wait to see the confrontation between Sandor and Eddard, because in all the stories I've read in this pairing oh sure there's been conflicts with Cateyln and Robb not approving Sandor ..but how is Eddard going to react to the big muscle hulking guy with the ruined face? .. :)
JuliaAurelia chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Consummatum est! Finally, and in such a lovely way too. Now they really can't be forced apart (Sansa could be pregnant, after all,) so hopefully Ned, Sandor, and all the parties concerned can reach an amicable agreement. And I hope Sandor and Sansa can stay in the village and the house. It all sounds so beautiful and homey. Can't wait for the next chapter!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »