Reviews for Wild at Heart
phantom-lass chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I think I am going to like a Wildling Sandor. Really enjoyed this first chapter :)
Obsidian Sins chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Great update! Poor Lady - so distressed not knowing if her mistress is ok. Like the San/San interaction. I'll be curious to see how Sansa does north of the wall. She's so used to pretty things and having servants attend her. Arya, for sure, would enjoy the independence. But Sansa? Methinks she might be thrown for a loop by that one...
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
interesting
more please
sansa is being very sensical
as well as romantic good mix
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Getting exciting with all the search/rescuers getting started out on the trail. Can't wait to see if anybody catches up to Sandor and Sansa. Please update again soon!
Moa in the Moon chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I am in love with this tale! I am so super excited that you are managing to get so many amazing characters into your story. So many fanfics stay only in the realm of SanSan. I love it.
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I read all three chapters of this at one sitting and found it a very interesting AU, one I've not seen before. Hope you update again soon!
Cambria-Anne chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
It's nice how Stranger seems to accept Sansa right away. I wonder how Lady will react to Sandor?

Nice character development too.
ddrawers96 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I love this story so much!
Obsidian Sins chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Kudos to you! This is a very original idea and I look forward to seeing where you take it. Wildling Sandor is awesome. Hopefully, Lady will be able to hook up with them soon. I imagine, even with Sandor as a husband, Sansa could use a little extra protection north of the wall. Looking forward to more!
Moa in the Moon chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
i love that Sandor is a gentleman and a Wildling! Will he push further North or take her back to her family and introduce the marriage in earnest? I would love to see Cat deal with that situation!
Moa in the Moon chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Oh this is getting very, very good!
Icky Boodles chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Oh so happy with the update!

I liked the fight in the snow and Stranger's deadly prowess. Anxious to see where you take this
Cambria-Anne chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Really great premise. I love that she is not afraid to look at him. It immediately sets her as being more mature. Looking forward to the development of the relationship.
Moa in the Moon chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Ahhh! Such a bad ass premise. I am in loooove.
ddrawers96 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I like it so far! Update soon!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »