Reviews for Wild at Heart
Moa in the Moon chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I am in love with this tale! I am so super excited that you are managing to get so many amazing characters into your story. So many fanfics stay only in the realm of SanSan. I love it.
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I read all three chapters of this at one sitting and found it a very interesting AU, one I've not seen before. Hope you update again soon!
Cambria-Anne chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
It's nice how Stranger seems to accept Sansa right away. I wonder how Lady will react to Sandor?

Nice character development too.
ddrawers96 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I love this story so much!
Obsidian Sins chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Kudos to you! This is a very original idea and I look forward to seeing where you take it. Wildling Sandor is awesome. Hopefully, Lady will be able to hook up with them soon. I imagine, even with Sandor as a husband, Sansa could use a little extra protection north of the wall. Looking forward to more!
Moa in the Moon chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
i love that Sandor is a gentleman and a Wildling! Will he push further North or take her back to her family and introduce the marriage in earnest? I would love to see Cat deal with that situation!
Moa in the Moon chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Oh this is getting very, very good!
Icky Boodles chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Oh so happy with the update!

I liked the fight in the snow and Stranger's deadly prowess. Anxious to see where you take this
Cambria-Anne chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Really great premise. I love that she is not afraid to look at him. It immediately sets her as being more mature. Looking forward to the development of the relationship.
Moa in the Moon chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Ahhh! Such a bad ass premise. I am in loooove.
ddrawers96 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I like it so far! Update soon!
Icky Boodles chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Exciting and fun start, love the close contact and fearlessness. Please update I am loving the foundation you have set, xoxo
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6