Reviews for Postpartum
Artemis Brown chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This was really good. I know it probably won't happen, but I wish there was a part two. Lovely work.
Drusy chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Awww, this was really amazing. I totally understand what you're saying about it being hard to have these guys take anything seriously, but you did a great job! The last bit of Mac's thought process...thinking about Dee singing to Dumpster Baby when he can't sleep...was so heartbreaking! I think you did a good job keeping Mac in character as well (punching a bird is animal cruelty...ahahaha). I enjoyed this very much!
MyHikari chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Too lazy to login, but that's my name.

Excellent job! Very realistic and thought provoking!

While it was satisfying, I did find myself wanting more. I'd be interested in a continuation. That's just me though.

Great story! Maybe best in the Sunny category.
identityless chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Aww, such a nice story. Great job, I love me some mac/dee! Hope you'll write them again!
Mostly chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Heh, the first half or so of this story is almost like a Mac/Dee Shipper's Manifesto. Such adorable denial on Mac's part, you made me want to do a rewatch!

I really like how caustic Dee is in this story. She has a lot of potential for sweetness but she's also a great character to watch lash out and that's even more effective in a fic like this, because you know it's tied to sadness.

"It occurred to him, somewhat belatedly, that as upset as he was about the baby, Dee had actually birthed the thing, so she was probably even worse off." A perfect little moment for Mac, still selfish but just barely noticing something not tied directly to himself.

This was a really nice bit of emotional hurt/comfort, which is very tricky for characters like this. Thanks for posting this!