Reviews for So I Could be the Snake
knightessjg chapter 8 . 3/25
D'awwwwww, so cute!
Smally chapter 8 . 3/13
The first thing I really liked about this fic how you treated the relationship between Luffy and Ace. Because they are brothers and you showed it really great when Luffy hugged Ace tightly in the first chapter that was really emotional and their next interaction in the third chapter! That was so great how they said they can’t sail together and they have skeletons in their past. AHHH I really loved that part! You have written well their relationship with each other and it was soo emotional how much they wanted to be with each other but they couldn’t and wow that was really perfect for me.

Your characters are really loveable. Ace and Marco… yeah I don’t know what to say I loved it how their relationship developed with time and they love each other so much, I’m sorry I can’t even say more they are just perfect together?

When Ace was talking to whitebeard that was really great I loved it how ace cried a bit that was really sweet, I loved that part so much!
Thank you for writing it! This fic one of my favourite marcoace story!
Miss Meira chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
This is just too beautiful! I'm glad I got into MarcoAce after you finished this; otherwise, I would've died from anticipation two years ago! And I don't regret spending my Saturday reading this instead of doing my report. XD

I have no problems about the writing. The story was written in a very clear and simple manner, which I loved. You were right about your oneshots not being beta'ed or looked over. You should at least try to edit before posting next time (but I'm not forcing you since, you know, this is all for free). It's just so nice to read a fic without typos or errors. :) Oh, and I also can't help but notice the inconsistency of using British and American English (e.g. realise - realize).

I apologize for sounding like an editor or something. I hope I didn't sound too rude.

Anyway, I'm also very happy with the character development, especially Ace's. He started out as a character who's very different from canon Ace until he grew and became closer to his canon self. Apart from Ace, everyone's in character but they are made to fit perfectly with Ace in this story. Especially Marco, of course. :')

I also liked the Whitebeards' plans. If only they were as smart, Ace wouldn't have... *sniff* Now I have to mourn over Ace again. TT

It's a shame (sort of) that Marco's tale only took 2 chapters. It would've been more beautiful if expounded. Oh, and can I just say how much I loved Rayleigh's involvement in Marco's hiding and the gala invasion? XD His devotion to Roger is amusing.

I think that's it. Thank you for writing such a beautiful dystopian world about my OTP! This is better than The Hunger Games, in my opinion. ;)
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Thanks for your story
Son Goshen chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
(welp i'm pretty late ; hope you won't mind such a later review!)

i'm a bit surprised at how quickly everything wrapped up, but also rather glad that that was how it turned out. it's better for it not to drag out too long like some authors tend to do. i love how much ace has changed and matured in the span of 8 chapters. he finally found his confidence and trust in others, and the little bits of fluff between him and marco is so beautiful and cute. :D

lovely story and a lovely ending! :)
Mad Y u e chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Omg, yessss
I like this eue
War, devil fruits and MarcoAce ihihihihi, it's just purrfect 3

This is the first chapter and i'm already attached to the story sdjkashdsakjd

No sleeping fo me tonight.

lunarshores chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
Okay so awesome fight scene, but my favorite part of this chapter had to be Ace realizing he isn't okay with dying. Thank you so much. Also, it makes me so happy that Marco swooped in in time to save him. Stupid Shiki.

You're not even mentioning the ending anymore. This must have been a hard chapter to write, with the action and the brief acceptance of death and all.

Also I think I missed the proper chapter for this, but I love Luffy's and Marco relationship throughout the story. It just is perfect, and you're amazing.
lunarshores chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
His being scared of his family's reaction was too sad. I wanted to give him a hug. It was completely understandable, and bless you for not making any of them (like Thatch) get mad at him. I also love seeing Marco just giving up on pretending he doesn't love Ace. Just like, yeah, nope not going to work. XD

You really lost hope. It makes me a bit sad.
lunarshores chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
This chapter made me so happy the first time I read it because I was soooooo curious, but at the same time, it was like nooooo MarcoAce time XD I appreciate more now that I know all of the ending. I am just glad I didn't catch up with it until just before chapter 7 came out. It makes me so happy that he's going home.

pfffft... you're silly
lunarshores chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I love Ace's growth throughout this story but especially this chapter. When he takes off his mask without hesitation, it feels like he's properly back. His connection with Marco is just... beautiful. And yay, they are together! Best break ever.

Your number of chapters left predictions still amuse me greatly as I get to each one.
lunarshores chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I'm glad we got to see Marco so soon, and the bird as well. The world building you did was quick and to the point, and I like how thorough it is without a summary randomly in the middle of the story. I also like how much Ace grows and how believable it is in the beginning that he hides away. i would not have expected to find it ic, but you make me.

Your naive authors' notes crack me up. I can just see it spiraling out of control and you frantically pretending it isn't XD
lunarshores chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I love Ace's and the bird's interactions in this chapter. It is just so cute how they seem to understand each other. Also, Marco's nest is adorable, and Ace needs a hug. The leaving the window open line at the end gets me everytime.

It's hilarious you thought this would be a two shot. So cute.
MyLadyDay chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
I knew it was gonna end, but I'm still sad. It was a good ending, though, a happy one and that makes me happy. You know how I feel about your writing which is awesome as usual. Their interaction is amazing, I love how you write them a lot I think my favorite might be Marco after he took out the bullet and was angry when he appeared behind Shiki. Ugh, I'm gonna miss this story... Thank you for finishing it and sorry it took me so long to finally read it
Jumpingbeans480 chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
I have so much love for this story like you wouldn't believe... I'm really glad that it's finished now, though I can't help wishing for more of it. *laughs*

I'm really happy that Ace and Marco both got to survive, especially after reading your ColourSoulmates fic... Oy. My heart still breaks thinking about the ending of chapter 2. I'm also really freaking happy that Ace finally found his will to live in this and his freedom with Marco and the sea.

Now, I only have one question. Are you still writing the ZoSan fic that's set in this universe and if you are, do Ace and Marco make an appearance that's set after the events of this fic? :)

I can't ever get enough of them!
Vergina-spva chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
Ah, I'm a little sad because it's the end, but at the same time I'm very happy because the ending was so beautiful! :D
Thank you for writing this story! it was amazing