Reviews for Comfort of a broken heart
Nienna Rose chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Loved how he ended up in her room it was kind of sweet.
Nienna Rose chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I'm just curious why Kitty asked what does annulled mean? She's supposed to be pretty intelligent.
Lady DeAnna chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Luv it
Visenya Dayne chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
I think it could be a good idea for you to add in the description that this story is vaguely AU (as they're all still in Utopia, Storm only helped rescue the Avengers from Magik after Wakanda was attacked, etc), but, hey! other than that it's just perfect! And came at the right time for me: right after I read on CBR that Jason Aaron, writer of Wolverine and the X-Men, basically confirmed there will be some RoLo going on! Doubly happy today!

And, hey, where did you hear about this "Date Night" issue? I NEED THAT! Too many emotions for my shipper heart to take in one day!
hervissa chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Great chapter! :D I just hope that in future they will get together...why do I like RoLo too much? :)
About the comics - if something like that will be, I would definitely want to read it, because Im quite fed up with the Logan/Jean crap in the comics...but I will still read your stories, dont worry! :D

Keep writing!

Sincerely,
hervissa
QTFics chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Well...sorry you wont be updated until January. I will miss it.
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Nice update, but I have to say...that Black Panther and Storm are getting back together for a team-up in A X in January as well. :(

Yet this is a nice update and an interesting build up. :D

I do wonder if you're going to cover the X-men (Post A vs X) comic titles in this storyline as well, at least reference them ?

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. :)
Moon and Stars224 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
I really like this story so please update soon!
ev23 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
i need more of this one!
ABCSoapLover chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
i need more of this soon!
QTFics chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I'm disliking the Black Panther more and more.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
too good! keep it up honey
hervissa chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
good start...and I never liked "the black scumbag" :DD so continue as you can, 'cause we're all waiting for next chapter here :)
jazphace chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Absolutely adorable! Thanks for keeping the story alive ;-) Best of Luck with your Senior year! Congrats on being part of the cast for the play! Hope you fave the time to post a long chapter soon ;-)