Reviews for Family Bonds
Rueroux chapter 1 . 4/4
Cute! I approve of the Beautiful Bending Brothers Bond. *nod* (Especially the finishing one another's sentences!)
Zeef chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This story is amazing and funny. I think the way you wrote their bond is perfect and gjkofsjgojergoijero great. It's a good story. I really like it.
karanathefirebender chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This was very good.
Ms.K216 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Aww I liked this a lot! I love the brothers!
tigerdreams chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This was pretty great, actually. I like how you incorporated canon events as evidence of their sibling-bond.
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
awesome! :D
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
hahaha that was really good! the ending was funny :) i loved it! please write more LoK stuff!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Hehe, cute fic! I love how you illustrate the brothers' relationship through Korra's perspective. Well done!
Zaphod Prefect chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I must say, I too wonder why this doesn't have more reviews. I enjoyed this one-shot and how you delved into the brothers' relationship more throughly. I liked how you fleshed out their past by implying that the little bending tricks they learned and their synergy at lying were born out of necessity, not blood. I also liked your imagery; I could picture scenes from the story as from the actual anime. Overall a nice little one-shot. Keep up the good work.
Sarcasticles chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
No reviews for this? I must say I'm a tad bit surprised. While not your best work, I do like how you wrote Korra's voice in this one. As a girl without siblings, this sort of thing would confuse her.

Anyways, solid little one shot on the brothers. I was dissapointed that they didn't have more brother-centric stuff in the series and replaced it with shipping stuff (shudders at the memories), I guess there's always season 2...

Keep up the good work