Reviews for Friendly Love
Tileigha chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I love good luck Charlie 100 yera yaaaaaaa
sneezing turtle chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
I wish Jo would come back. I love gaveJo. Like I love folive (Fletcherolive) and trez ( Trishdez) and seddie (Samfreddie) (etc...)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Good updates! Keep up the good work. I suggest you try putting some awkward moments in since those are key to a relationship! Also add some more jokes throughout it. Listen to me don't listen to me it doesn't matter but I hope I was helpful not harmful.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
I love the Friendly Love fanfic. You're really good at writing stories. You should think about becoming an author
ReVeNgE312 chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Dammit. I was about to COMPLAIN ABOUT
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU CHANGE IT
TO SOMETHING RANDOM. But actually, I
like BOTH STORIES. I think you do another
Story. This time, a continuation from the fifth
chapter. Kind regards, (well sorry for saying
I was gonna complain) ReVeNgE312
Kacey1111 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
sweet more chapters make teddy get punished
arosequartz chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Update update update!
KickForeverFan74 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
For that person who gave me advice: Thank you so much for the advice! It really helped me. I already have 5 chapters written and will start updating on February 2nd. You gave me good ideas! Thank you so much for saying I'm a good writer. That really means a lot. Like I said you can give me advice or criticism. Thanks again! 3 your advice!

Rachita:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Why don't you fuck off okay? Do you have a life? Like who do you think you are? Just stop with the cyberbullying and SHUT UP! God people are so annoying. BURN IN HELL!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Your face scared me.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
I was a little confused at first because you switched acting to real life. Second, I think romance takes time. Maybe make each character have more detailed lines. I'm trying to be helpful! If you don't like my comments trust me, you don't have to listen to them. By the way, your writing is SOOOOO much better than many others I've seen. Great Job! I know it's a LOT of work!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Great! I feel that the story is moving a bit too fast though. Slow down and get that detail in there. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I think this improved a lot from the first one. Introduced us into the romance more. Awkwardness is key in relationships!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I think you really captured the personalities of Gabe and Jo. It sounded like what they would actually say. However, I think you could've gone into a bit more detail with why Gabe was so good with the baby and make the romance a little more noticable. Possibly, to get some laughs, you could've made them have an awkward conversation about other crushes and put some jealousy into the picture. I hoped this helped!
forgettinginc chapter 4 . 10/13/2012