Reviews for Deep Water
antra chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
*it's pretty clear that Tom is the expert when it comes to diving off the deep end.* -I really had to grin at that.

So, Tom needed to impale his flippers on some local fauna to get on the way to answers? I'm sure he would have done that sooner had he known. And hopefully Riker even saw the situation or at least wont loose his diving partner
BonesBird chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Oooooh. I'm intrigued! Poor Tom! Wonder what's coming to save him.
Alpha Flyer chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
For Runawaymetaphor: Best. Review. Ever.
Runawaymetaphor chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
" "Someone should consider what we can throw overboard to increase buoyancy," Harry offers."

Hmm. My own, humble, nominations, were I in the tour de table:

1. Deanna's wigs.
2. Will's concealed stash of Just for Men: Beard and Mustache Formula.
3. Harry's multiple editions of the *Fifty Shades of Grey* trilogy.
4. Beverly's collection of (cough) portable massagers- all of which turn on with the command 'make it so'.

What? You find my comments on the shallow side? Next time I'll try to delve a little deeper. ;-)
chlorinehamster chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Hmm. I wonder what Admiral Nechayev would make of this in a report.
KJaneway115 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Very enjoyable read so far! I like your use of language and feel you've captured all the characters. This has me chuckling all over the place.
Nana Evans chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
" B'Elanna snarls something nasty in Klingon and slaps her hip with a balled fist."

Who else think Tom will be in trouble when this whole thing is over?
Getting more and more curious about what Q could possible want from the bottom of an alien sea... and speaking of Q, loved to see how Troi handled the omnipotent pest.

Waiting for the next one!
badmelk chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
like where this is going :)
tayababy chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Well sucks to be Q right now. I have some childish noises to make, but they don't type well. All I really wanna say is 'shove it up your a-' to Q, because for the most part, he deserves it :P
antra chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
It's still funny to think of Q having a problem with something as basic as water, and it is certainly nice that everybody realizes that, he doesn't manage to fool anybody.
point-blank47 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I realise now I forgot to say last time around, thank you for picking "Spock's Brain" where a lot of other people would have gone for the knee-jerk option of "Threshold" :-)

Thanks for posting. I'm glad you got some time to write, and am waiting with interest to see where this one is going.
snow6835 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Glad they know Tom and Will are ok for the moment at least! And love all the references to both past TNG and Voyager episodes!
CrlkSeasons chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
It was lovely to read your opening tribute to Neil Armstrong who handled his role in history with grace.
I do look forward to the unfolding undersea adventure with all of your Tom touches - the fun, "Tom would probably find the funny in this whole situation," and "Miral's favourite princess ... a mermaid that looks a bit like a younger version of Dr. Crusher," as well as the capable and the insightful, "Tom had learned ... never to leave his quarters without a phaser strapped to his hip," and "obviously - as Tom had suggested - Q's alleged omniscience doesn't extend to watery depths".
I must say though, that what I enjoyed the most in this chapter was your inclusion of such a variety of capable women in positions of authority. Deanna Troi, "to hell with the nice and warm counselor routine" and unlike some ... Deanna Troi knows how to delegate". Beverley may be surprised, but rightly assumes "that there must be a good reason for Troi's request," not to mention B'Elanna who has no qualms about storming onto the bridge when she believes it is necessary, Ogawa who assesses and manages the needs in sickbay while Beverley is busy, and even the more single minded Petra Chan who has her department well under control in these unusual circumstances.
angelscatie chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Great chapter like usual. I really like how you are writing their adventures in the water. Keep up the good work.
Anke chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I love Deanna taking charge of the Enterprise. I always thought there is more in her then just being pretty and kind. After all she is an Starfleet officer. Wonderful chapter, I’m eager to know what Tom and Will will find.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »