Reviews for Deep Water
point-blank47 chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
"*it's pretty clear that Tom is the expert when it comes to diving off the deep end.* -I really had to grin at that."
Thanks, antra, so did I.

Love your descriptions of underwater life: experience, or just watching loads of really good nature programmes, I wonder? From some parts, I'd expect the former.

And no, you really can't leave it there! I want to know who's coming to the rescue, and whether they (she?) has/have anything to do with what Q's after. Hope you get some more writing time so you can update.
angelscatie chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Great chapter. You can't stop there. I need to know what of going to happen to Tom and Will. Keep up the good work.
winjan chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
wish they do find the lost city of Atlantis
antra chapter 3 . 8/31/2012

So, Tom needed to impale his flippers on some local fauna to get on the way to answers? I'm sure he would have done that sooner had he known. And hopefully Riker even saw the situation or at least wont loose his diving partner
MeredithBrody chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Oooooh. I'm intrigued! Poor Tom! Wonder what's coming to save him.
Alpha Flyer chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
For Runawaymetaphor: Best. Review. Ever.
Runawaymetaphor chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
" "Someone should consider what we can throw overboard to increase buoyancy," Harry offers."

Hmm. My own, humble, nominations, were I in the tour de table:

1. Deanna's wigs.
2. Will's concealed stash of Just for Men: Beard and Mustache Formula.
3. Harry's multiple editions of the *Fifty Shades of Grey* trilogy.
4. Beverly's collection of (cough) portable massagers- all of which turn on with the command 'make it so'.

What? You find my comments on the shallow side? Next time I'll try to delve a little deeper. ;-)
chlorinehamster chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Hmm. I wonder what Admiral Nechayev would make of this in a report.
KJaneway115 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Very enjoyable read so far! I like your use of language and feel you've captured all the characters. This has me chuckling all over the place.
Nana Evans chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
" B'Elanna snarls something nasty in Klingon and slaps her hip with a balled fist."

Who else think Tom will be in trouble when this whole thing is over?
Getting more and more curious about what Q could possible want from the bottom of an alien sea... and speaking of Q, loved to see how Troi handled the omnipotent pest.

Waiting for the next one!
badmelk chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
like where this is going :)
tayababy chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Well sucks to be Q right now. I have some childish noises to make, but they don't type well. All I really wanna say is 'shove it up your a-' to Q, because for the most part, he deserves it :P
antra chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
It's still funny to think of Q having a problem with something as basic as water, and it is certainly nice that everybody realizes that, he doesn't manage to fool anybody.
point-blank47 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I realise now I forgot to say last time around, thank you for picking "Spock's Brain" where a lot of other people would have gone for the knee-jerk option of "Threshold" :-)

Thanks for posting. I'm glad you got some time to write, and am waiting with interest to see where this one is going.
snow6835 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Glad they know Tom and Will are ok for the moment at least! And love all the references to both past TNG and Voyager episodes!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »