Reviews for Deep Water
angelscatie chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Great beginning. That Q just causes such interesting adventures. I can't wait to see where this is going. Keep up the awesome work!
antra chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Interesting start.
Didn't expect to see a Q-fic of you, so this was a nice surprise
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
"A thin beam of water ... manages to hit Riker in the left eye" and " who or what is Evinrude?" I'll just say that I'm going to take all of this with a grain of salt - as long as salt water is in keeping with your nautical theme.
I see that you aren't letting poor Will Riker's waistline off the hook at all - "hoping his more buoyant Captain can keep up" and "the ship's counselor approves of him (Tom) because he's been dragging the Captain to an exercise room three times a week." Although, I have to say that one of your dryer lines is among my favorites. In the midst of this new emergency on the ocean, "Troi whispers something to Will about the crew being 'uneasy'."
"Telling people you're the best pilot they ever clapped eyes on may be true. But ... Janeway ('s) respect - that he had to earn.", "didn't that heroic streak of yours get you into some deep water ..." and " what is it with oceans, that they seem to be the favored place for him (Tom) to have an intellectual growth spurt?" I suspect that you may be leaving room in your floating cocktail for some gravity too.
tayababy chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Well, this shall be interesting, entertaining and hilarious :) I look forward to it :)
MeredithBrody chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Thank you. I really needed this tonight babe. I've sat chuckling at this.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5